Lt. Commander
# 1 Kellerun Engine FX
11-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey, just got the Kellerun Hyper impulse engines on Tribble on my KDF officer. The orange exhaust fx are cool, but there are a few issues I wanted to bring up.

First, there are some sort of pulses that extend forward of the engines when in use. On my Guramba, these stick out in front of the ship itself and look odd.

Also, the exhaust is not disabled during the transformation into siege mode. Every other engine exhaust I have tried, including the Breen engines and Honor Guard engines, disables its exhaust trails during transformation. This would help keep the look consistent and prevent exhaust trails going through the ship during its flips.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 12:01 AM
It's my understanding that the Art subforum is specific to what's already on Holodeck. If you want something addressed which you tested on Tribble, it's extremely important that you file a bug report and share the report number over there:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229

Of course, if it slips through later anyway then we need a thread like this one. With a link to your original bug report.