Lt. Commander
# 31
11-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
2400 is a pipe dream. Prices have been pretty constantly at 300-400 D/C in Tribble server.

Gratz. Spend days to grind a character to VA and earn 350 C-Points. Repeat that 6 times and you can buy a VA ship!
I did say between. What we're seeing on tribble atm is a few hundred at most people who value dilithium more than their free CPoints. Its not an accurate forecast of what will happen on live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8472 View Post
[snip]

It is really not a personal fight with you, only I like to get that emblems what is promised by Cryptic.
I fully accept your point mate. Emblems are still in use on holodeck and have a very real application for people on that server. My personal opinion is that they have not replaced this removed reward at all and my only point in this thread was my disagreement with the idea of it being replaced with dilithium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard454
In red from the F2P Blog. All the way at the bottom. And I'm not sure, but they are not Account Wide unlocks anymore. 1 per account I heard somewhere. If I'm wrong I apologize.
It is a token for every character on your account upon unlocking the award. Including all characters created in the future. The point made in the blog referred to characters who have already gotten the token in the existing system (freely added on rank up). They will not receive another one (as they already got one). You really don't have to worry about characters who never got one being ineligible. They will all get a token to buy whatever VA ship they want.
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Hey, they added the VA Token to 600 days. Maybe they'll add a suitable stack of Dilithium to the 500 day reward if we ask nicely?

Lt. Commander
# 33
11-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
I did say between. What we're seeing on tribble atm is a few hundred at most people who value dilithium more than their free CPoints. Its not an accurate forecast of what will happen on live.
And how did you deduct that? You don't need dilithium in the tribble since all the fun stuff (ships) are c-store only. Is 383 Dilithium / 1 Cryptic point showing them valuing Dilithium more? Besides I'd expect people to value REAL money (Holodeck) more than FAKE money (Tribble).