Lt. Commander
# 21
11-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Also, what happened to the quantum slip stream drive?
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrianne
Whoa whoa whoa... if I'm reading that right, diplomacy is now primarily only obtainable through DOff missions unless the DXP gain from regular missions has also been scaled, and marauding is now even more difficult to obtain than before? If the DXP rewards for regular missions were also scaled, then this still seems wildly unfair to KDF players. If it wasn't, then DXP from regular missions for Feds is all but worthless. Am I missing something?
Yes, several things,

1, Marauding CXP will also be available from various exploration missions just like Diplo is now.

2, Although some of the marauding assigments are being moved to other sections, there will still be plenty of marauding assignments to go around.

3, Marauding is NOT more difficult to obtain now.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
Yes, several things,

1, Marauding CXP will also be available from various exploration missions just like Diplo is now.

2, Although some of the marauding assigments are being moved to other sections, there will still be plenty of marauding assignments to go around.

3, Marauding is NOT more difficult to obtain now.
Ahh... okay, makes sense.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Nothing happened to it..

For you to get QSS, you have to spend **ALL** your skill points. Every single one of them..

Be aware that last Thursdays update changed the skill tree and also the skill point cap.

If your XP bar at the top of the screen doesn't have part of an XP bubble filled in, you will need to go do a mission and get the last 50 XP that you need.

Once you have done that, open the skill panel, and spend **ALL** your skill points so that you have NONE left. When you do this QSS will re-appear.

/sigh

If only people read the release notes.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Did you respec?
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Again, the DOff system is looking great (and the best part of F2P).

I love the higher-stacking Commodities, thanks for giving me back much of my bank space. Also special thanks for Heretic and the J-Man (coming to you Fridays this fall on CBS, lol), as I'm sure re-building the Diplo scale wasn't fun.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Why were the recruitment mission made rarer?

I been playing a few days now with the doff system and I only seen 2 of them. Is this another prompt to buy c store doffs?
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zshack View Post
The greyed out fire all weapons button must be a bigger fix than I thought.
speaking of which, shouldnt the fire all be greyed out on the world map, and not the inctence map?
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Kewl! New DOFF patch just in time for my bday. Can't wait to get in game and get to testing, after the dog park! :p
Lt. Commander
# 30 Tribble test server
11-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Does anyone know when the Tribble test server will be back online? Nothing was mentoned on a eta for the patch.