Lt. Commander
I logged in to check where some of my Doff missions were and got notified by the game that two of the mission were completed, but when I went to the doff control panel only one of the missions was listed at the top of the tracker as being completed and able to collect reward. I did find the other mission on the list at the bottom marked complete but their was no rewards listed on the screen. Also when I checked the inventory there was no dilithium awarded for the mission either. I thought that all of the doff missions gave at least the 5 dilithium per mission.

The mission in question was "Starship Pilot Exercises: Debris Fields"
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 01:31 PM
I had something happen that was similar.

While I was playing I got a completion notice for "Fabricate Heavy Disruptor Turret" which was using previously acquired plans and lots of resources.

The completed mission announcement flashed on my screen, but the DOFF button didn't start glowing green. When I opened the DOFF window I couldn't find the mission, and am not sure if the assigned DOFFs reappeared. Also no turret.

Either the mission glitches and I lost everything, or the mission failed and there was no notification?

I really think completed missions need to be reported, even if they are fails, so we can track what happened.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroRobLA View Post
I had something happen that was similar.

While I was playing I got a completion notice for "Fabricate Heavy Disruptor Turret" which was using previously acquired plans and lots of resources.

The completed mission announcement flashed on my screen, but the DOFF button didn't start glowing green. When I opened the DOFF window I couldn't find the mission, and am not sure if the assigned DOFFs reappeared. Also no turret.

Either the mission glitches and I lost everything, or the mission failed and there was no notification?

I really think completed missions need to be reported, even if they are fails, so we can track what happened.
Check the new 'Assignment Log Tab' at the bottom of the list... I've found FAILED Assignments listed there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 01:50 PM
My kdf on tribble was having this problem, it kept saying i had completed missions but i could not access them in any way shape or form to get the rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 01:55 PM
My Kdf had similar issues. I was collecting rewards then the entire lot vanished only to reappear now I logged in again. The bug has been reported since I now have 23 waiting to turn in on my list. Tomorrow there should be 32 waiting for me when the rest finish