Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 New Featured Series?
11-08-2011, 11:10 AM
When is the new featured series coming out please?

It's getting somewhat boring. I mean, I'm enjoying the Duty Officers stuff... but, c'mon please throw us some content.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Around the f2p launch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-08-2011, 11:19 AM
even under f2p is was meant to be october on tribble, so hopefully its really soon. i know they are busy but i would not have thought the conversion and currency changes would have such an impact on content design as well.

they must have something they could release for testing even if its only episode 1 or 2.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
even under f2p is was meant to be october on tribble, so hopefully its really soon. i know they are busy but i would not have thought the conversion and currency changes would have such an impact on content design as well.
I wish we would get some news about the plans for KDF too. Most of those FEs have really weak KDF connections.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-08-2011, 11:50 AM
I really don't get what people don't understand about the current business model for the future of this game. It's all about making money off of what's there, not about anything new or caring about current customers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, JC, that would suck and why would people keep playing if there wasn't any new content?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I really don't get what people don't understand about the current business model for the future of this game. It's all about making money off of what's there, not about anything new or caring about current customers.
c'mon of course they are adding new content. even if they are trying to get the max money out of what they have , even that will eventually run out for the new players.

we have seen stuff that they are working on from bajor, to the defiant interior, to ds9 feature series, to the borg invasions. we know all of that is coming and thats new for everybody. they have started making changes based on our feedback in the last week or so as well.

plus they are staffing up, so unless those guys are just there to build cryptic vaults to store their money then those guys will be making new stuff too for all players to enjoy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Pictures and video are one thing but that doesn't do squat for it being back-benched for F2P. Personally, I think they have their priorities in the wrong order. In regards to keeping people playing, they won't! Look at how many people were subbed at lauch and were long gone a couple of months afterwards. This will be the same with F2P. You'll have a whole bunch of new people around for a couple of months and most of which will leave when they run out of things to do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
we have seen stuff that they are working on from bajor, to the defiant interior, to ds9 feature series, to the borg invasions. we know all of that is coming and thats new for everybody. they have started making changes based on our feedback in the last week or so as well..
I've seen these things as well. So I am looking forward to it a lot. Can't wait to visit Bajor

At least a hint if it is going to happen after F2P or during the testing on Tribble would be nice. But I suspect after F2P launch.

In the end I don't mind as long as it is that good that it was worth waiting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
11-08-2011, 03:19 PM
We were spoiled with the 3 featured series, lol. It's made the last 6 months even more difficult to get through. Lately, I really have to motivate myself to play. I can't believe I just said that, but it's true.

Also, on a somewhat related note, what happened to the new STO Enterprise? Is it being saved for the next featured series?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 PM.