Lt. Commander
Already Got my 250 vet emblems, Will I still get my vet VA ship token?

I hope so because with the new economy that's not even close enough to buy a VA ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 02:18 PM
If you have already used a VA ship token, then no extra VA ship unless you use the C-Store. I believe the 250 vet reward has been taken away months ago. So the only concern is if you have used the VA ship token already.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 02:27 PM
yes you should.

the emblems should have nothing to do with it, but you will need to be 600 days to get it, or it will be retrospectively added once you hit 600 days if you are not already.

or you can grind now, hit max rank and get the token before f2p launches like normal.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
yes you should.

the emblems should have nothing to do with it, but you will need to be 600 days to get it, or it will be retrospectively added once you hit 600 days if you are not already.

or you can grind now, hit max rank and get the token before f2p launches like normal.
Yeah I am. Just wondering about my future toons. But if I already spent a VA token will I get another VA token has a vet reward for my VA toons, so I can get another VA ship. With the new skills changes coming it only seems fair.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.parsons
Yeah I am. Just wondering about my future toons. But if I already spent a VA token will I get another VA token has a vet reward for my VA toons, so I can get another VA ship. With the new skills changes coming it only seems fair.

As I understand it, you will get the token on any toon that hasn't already gotten one. So, if any of your toons have already made VA on Holodeck now, they won't get a new VA token at 600 days. As I said, this is my understanding of what was said. I could be wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
I had the same understanding from reading the article
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.parsons
No, if you have claimed a VA ship then that it for that character. no more free ones.

you can claim a different ship with a different character if you want once they hit VA.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
No, if you have claimed a VA ship then that it for that character. no more free ones.

you can claim a different ship with a different character if you want once they hit VA.
Well that kind of sucks for guys with no alts, oh well, would've been nice to have two shps for my vet toons
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-08-2011, 06:24 PM
yep, no va token for you if hit va anytime before f2p hits, which sucks if you hit va after the emblems were removed since you get nothing, i really dont get how they looked at that and said hey lets give vets a va ship token but lets only give it to vets that only hit va after f2p goes live, cuz well sure were taking away va tokens from everyone and we feel that we should only reward new players with this vet reward, but really i dont understand how they took away a vet reward and then replace it with something that isnt rewarded to half of the vets based soly on the fact that played the game as intended and got the same reward as everyone else, if everyone got the same reward its not really a vet reward, and then saying vets cant have it because everyone got one isnt really a vet reward, and after f2p i dont really count it as a vet reward either since half of the vets dont get it. Its just one more slap in the face of current players.