Lt. Commander
what level should we be able to access this now, I am up to BG3 and still don't have access to them, am i missing a step ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtoken View Post
what level should we be able to access this now, I am up to BG3 and still don't have access to them, am i missing a step ?
Did you go to the Neutral Zone and check your contacts? Are you talking live or Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Talking about live,

I am sure i just missed something but don't know what, have nothing in my contacts for those missions
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 05:22 PM
the last episode in the devidian series has been broken for 3 months or more now.
I haven't seen a fix yet in the patch notes or hear a response from the devs other than "why don't people play KDF?".
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 05:28 PM
the problem i am having is that i am not getting the contact, like i goto the eta eridani block but no contact for the missions comes up
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Ok never mind i am being dumb, found it in the list of mission, must have skipped it as this char was levelled during a q weekend lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
the last episode in the devidian series has been broken for 3 months or more now.
I haven't seen a fix yet in the patch notes or hear a response from the devs other than "why don't people play KDF?".
I've completed it over 10 times in the last 4 months. Many of the bugs that ALWAYS happen for some users NEVER happen for other users.

I'm really curious how to replicate the bug. I've tried and I can't do it.

The only comparable thing I've noticed is that MANY missions seem to bug if you take inhumanly long amounts of time to finish them. I was able to discover this by loading a ship entirely with transphasic torpedos; normal ship combat doesn't take long enough to trigger the bug. But no ground encounter should take over 15 seconds unless it's a boss fight. So I'm not sure how to trigger the bug there.