Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
I noticed that the diplomatic xp has been revamped and the top end is now 100,000. However Jiro the diplomatic xp contact is still giving out missions that earn just 10 dxp vs. the doff system giving out missions of 49 up to 349 I think one was. I'm guessing first contacts will pay out at the old rate too but didn't have one so I could check it out. Maybe later when the 20 or 24 hour timer resets for me.

I think someone forgot about him when they did the revamp.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Known issue. We're working as fast as we can to identify all the Diplomacy missions and adjust them as appropriate.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 08:15 PM
While you're at it (and while you're revamping patrol missions in general), the Honod System Patrol mission needs Diplomatic XP added to it if it's going to continue to be the same scan-five-freighters thing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Known issue. We're working as fast as we can to identify all the Diplomacy missions and adjust them as appropriate.
Any chance of the daily diplomacy missions are coming back?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Good luck.

If I may, this thread I made may help:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=238190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veazey View Post
While you're at it (and while you're revamping patrol missions in general), the Honod System Patrol mission needs Diplomatic XP added to it if it's going to continue to be the same scan-five-freighters thing.
Good catch. Patrol the Kassae Sector (Lt 7) has a submission: Secure Cernan System that is similarlly missing DXP.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-09-2011, 02:53 AM
should prolly add some marauding cxp to klingon missions...you know, to keep the warmongers happy...but really, for balance
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Normal missions that give Marauder DXP.. wouldn't that be nice..