Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Did you create your characters on Tribble or did you transfer them?

If you made the character on Tribble, was it before or after October 20? That patch made some changes to where you start as a Klingon and might affect how you get your bridge officers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havesum
... the Klingon I'm currently leveling is getting BOffs while levelling.
Indeed, the KDF character I created is also getting the BOffs when hitting the grades that award them; I created him AFTER the 20th, though, so it's looking like that update is the culprit.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Aye I also am getting no BOff's but I can not recall when I created them except that it was very much the start!
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:

If you made the character on Tribble, was it before or after October 20? That patch made some changes to where you start as a Klingon and might affect how you get your bridge officers.
My klingon toon was created befor the 20th. If getting BoFFs was affected by the patch,...how do we get BoFFs(short of deleating and restarting the charactor)?
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QvoS
My klingon toon was created befor the 20th. If getting BoFFs was affected by the patch,...how do we get BoFFs(short of deleating and restarting the charactor)?
you can purchase them for 240 dilithium each from the BO recruitment officer, or earn them through DOff missions.
Lt. Commander
Have leveled my KDF character to Captain 6, but still have not received bridge officers.

This issue is a lot more important than "Added "p'nus" to profanity filters" and affects the basic functionality and balance of the game. Please work to get the KDF game features and functionality to work as well as the Fed. side of the game.

This is basic and should not have to be requested.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-31-2011, 06:22 AM
I am also having this issue with my KDF toon. I just leveled up to Captain 2, and I have not been able to spend any skill points beyond the Lieutenant level - the other skill point sets are not active, even though I am now a captain. As a result, the character does not have any Commander, or Captain abilities. The only BOFF's that I have gotten are the original 3, one I purchased from the exchange, and 2 from the DOFF missions. It makes it difficult to level up, and I would prefer to not have to start over with a new KDF toon.

Any effort looking into this matter is greatly appreciated. We know how busy you guys are.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-31-2011, 04:06 PM
Same issue here, but i thought that this was working as intended. The fed char stopped receiving BOffs after the patch, where the removal of starfleet merrits and honor has been introduced (if i recall correctly). The klingon char has never received a Boff while leveling. Both chars have been created on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:

Created from scratch, before the patch that changed things.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-10-2011, 08:11 AM
I am getting this problem as well, I have a "start from scratch" KDF that I did prior to Oct 20th, and he is Capt 2 now, and does not have any awarded BOFF's, only the default ones given to me, and some that I bought via a token thingy that I found I had after, I think it was the 20th of October.