Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 141
11-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Chronos
You're forgetting one very crippling piece of information: Klingon access being restricted when F2P comes around.

While federation numbers greatly increase, klingon numbers will at best remain the same and at worst, diminish.

The writing is on the wall: the mighty klingon empire soon won't have the numbers to conquer a freighter, let alone the federation :p
Federation number will increase but with what?
The most played character type is human tac from what Cryptic told us.
Meaning redshirts.
So the ink of that that writing on the wall is made of out of their blood
spilled by warriors of the Empire.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 142
11-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Federation number will increase but with what?
The most played character type is human tac from what Cryptic told us.
Meaning redshirts.
So the ink of that that writing on the wall is made of out of their blood
spilled by warriors of the Empire.
I disagree. I think most of the blood spilled will be when 8 beam array cruisers totally forget how to turn and run into each other.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 143
11-10-2011, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Chronos
The writing is on the wall: the mighty klingon empire soon won't have the numbers to conquer a freighter, let alone the federation :p
Thats ok. Our lesser KDF numbers means it'll be a fair fight for the UFP.
We wouldn't want to just walk all over you in combat. That might make some of you cry, then there will be more peace accord attempts, summits on how things should be, cries of how over powered the Klingons are and a general level knicker-twisted anxiety on the UFP part.

We will make it fun for you though as we want your hero-complex driven soldiers to remain intact and happy to throw themselves into the fray.

We like the UFP in fact, as you have a most tenaciuos and entertaining opponent over the decades and we KDF would hate to see the UFP suffer a mental breakdown or health issues from the stress of such a defeat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 144
11-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I disagree. I think most of the blood spilled will be when 8 beam array cruisers totally forget how to turn and run into each other.
Oh, I saw two perfect candidates last week.
I walked by a crossroads and saw that there was a police car standing in the middle of it.
I also saw two police officers looking around in a rather bored fashion.
I wondered "are they having a picknick?"
When I walked a few steps further I saw that the police car had blocked the view onto two cars.
From the look of it two left turners had managed to crash into each other frontally.
Yup, Starfleet can have those two if they want them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 145
11-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Oh, I saw two perfect candidates last week.
I walked by a crossroads and saw that there was a police car standing in the middle of it.
I also saw two police officers looking around in a rather bored fashion.
I wondered "are they having a picknick?"
When I walked a few steps further I saw that the police car had blocked the view onto two cars.
From the look of it two left turners had managed to crash into each other frontally.
Yup, Starfleet can have those two if they want them.
We hafta have someone for the "first wave"...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:40 AM.