Lt. Commander
# 1 Crafting question
11-10-2011, 11:48 AM
If you had to level your toons ability to craft.. what is the most effecient way to do that. ( Including increasing general research points) I have a limited amount of time before the testing is done ... I'd like to know how to get there and see if I can make a couple of items work.

Thanks in advance !
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Step 1. Grind dilithium
Step 2. Grind data samples
Step 3. Begin working on mk 1 and 2 items having leveld to commander trying to grind/buy dilithium to make mk 1 and 2 items
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
Step 1. Grind dilithium
Step 2. Grind data samples
Step 3. Begin working on mk 1 and 2 items having leveld to commander trying to grind/buy dilithium to make mk 1 and 2 items
what steps are the quickest to increase general research points? Would building smaller items that are cheaper to build be faster?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBuzzard
what steps are the quickest to increase general research points? Would building smaller items that are cheaper to build be faster?
Doesn't really matter most of the time. If you notice, the low level ones take 10 anomalies to give you 10 research points. Basically, it's 1 to 1. The higher level ones may give you 30 points for 30 anomalies for example. So it's still 1 to 1 ratio. It might save you 30 seconds or so by doing a 30 point item than 3 separate 10 point items.

You can save yourself some matts if you craft some of the ones that use rare traces. Those might give you 50 points for using only 30 anomalies plus a rare trace or 2.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Doesn't really matter most of the time. If you notice, the low level ones take 10 anomalies to give you 10 research points. Basically, it's 1 to 1. The higher level ones may give you 30 points for 30 anomalies for example. So it's still 1 to 1 ratio. It might save you 30 seconds or so by doing a 30 point item than 3 separate 10 point items.

You can save yourself some matts if you craft some of the ones that use rare traces. Those might give you 50 points for using only 30 anomalies plus a rare trace or 2.
ahhhh

TYVM. I've been doing things on the fly (so to speak) This will help me to target some specfic things to do ... and maybe even level my toon on hollow deck ASAP!

Thanks for the heads up !