Lt. Commander
# 11
11-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP_Dodgers View Post
While the Bellerophon is an awesome looking ship I can't help but feel uncomfortable with the Blue Bussard Collectors as they seem a too radical departure from the Federation Design motif of Blue Warp Nacelles and Orange/Red Bussard Collectors, and the Blue Bussards have the exact same texture as the Deflector Dish.

I guess I prefer the classic colours for the lighting of Federation ships, funnily my only gripe with the JJ-prise is it's dull Black/Blue Bussards :p

Well as long as the Aegis and new Elite Force shields change the colour of the Bussards to their particular shade of Orange/Red I will be happy
the Ramscoops actually seem to be built into the engineering hull. You can see them peeking out of the struts for the pylons when you look at them from above.

That being said, the pylons can be canted outwards a little more. They're pretty awkward as they stand right now. Especially at warp. Their current 'impulse' configuration is what I'd love to see for warp speed, with them dropping 25-45 degrees from their current rest position for impulse flight.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Mix and match...I dare you! It's hilarious!

I chose the Bell Saucer and Hull...with the intrepid nacelles and pylons....

and got THIS!!!

I actually love it..
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Mix and match...I dare you! It's hilarious!

I chose the Bell Saucer and Hull...with the intrepid nacelles and pylons....

and got THIS!!!

I actually love it..
Wow, wth happened there? lol Trouble parking the ship?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Looks like there's a pretty massive bug with the Bellerophon Hull AND Pylons. The hinge on the starboard pylon seems to be fine, so long as the Bellerophon Hull is used with the Bellerophon Pylons. Use any other hull, or any other pylon, and the result is really very broken looking.

In other words, the Bellerophon hull and/or pylon has a bad angle in it, and the wrong part was rotated to compensate. These two ship components do not play well with others.

This bug is present on Holodeck. (!)
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Looks like there's a pretty massive bug with the Bellerophon Hull AND Pylons. The hinge on the starboard pylon seems to be fine, so long as the Bellerophon Hull is used with the Bellerophon Pylons. Use any other hull, or any other pylon, and the result is really very broken looking.

In other words, the Bellerophon hull and/or pylon has a bad angle in it, and the wrong part was rotated to compensate. These two ship components do not play well with others.

This bug is present on Holodeck. (!)
This was actually fixed on tribble and I'm loving the option to use other pylons.
There still is an issue with the windows getting screwed up when you mix parts, (like the Venture still has).

I hope this gets fixed soon and I hope to see the fix that made it to tribble, make it to holodeck SOON.

These really are quality issues.
Don't get me wrong, CapnLogan does a fantastic job designing these cool ships, but these bugs do affect the overall quality of the product.

Cryptic please fix these quality issues for Holodeck too
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Anti-Saint View Post
Wow, wth happened there? lol Trouble parking the ship?
LOL! You scratched the paint!