Lt. Commander
# 11
11-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
When trying to save a Deferi from Assimilation they continue to get Assimilated even after all the surrounding borg have been dealt with....do I need to inject the Deferi with something? Shouldn't the process be disrupted if I jump in and knock them all away from the Deferi? Should I just shoot the Deferi and pretend he said thank you afterward?
There could be a bug here, but sometimes it's just one of the borg group members isn't dead yet. Apparently they keep assimilating even if they're knocked away.

In the city, the doors (for the search for trapped deferi ) are often rotated so they don't line up with the doorway. I also may have seen one spin when hit with knockback (can't confirm, but could be a reason they end up sideways).
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I thought this was crazy fun.

I did have a GameClient crash in the city, possibly caused by hitting two keys at once. (I had a similar crash in space.)

One other note - I see a ton of 'Adapted' messages, even if they do not refer to me.

How clear are the objectives here?
No issues
Does the setup make sense?
Seemed ok. Not sure if you need a transporter into the city, that kind of confused me at first
General mission bugs.
Didn't notice any. Easy is indeed very easy.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaben View Post
dont jump into the water-canal you can get stucked in there...
I fell in there once, I walked out at the one end where it got shallow.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-10-2011, 07:31 PM
I didn't crash, but I did have a major freeze at one point when I used the transporter to the city section. There seemed to be a lot going on in front of me, but it wasn't THAT much.

Mission specific issues: The first green/easy missions in the city need to maybe have their numbers required to complete cut down. I spent the most time in this part compared to the other two areas on the green missions.

The issue is that the Borg don't always drop their cortical implants, spawn slowly, the other part is that there are far too few turrets, and they take too long to reset, and of course there are a lot of other players trying to do the same thing as you are. So in the end you end up spending a long time in this part.

The power plant and temple areas were far friendlier to these issues.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I fell in there once, I walked out at the one end where it got shallow.
Did the same.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Borg Ground Event Music
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
I think that when the event is not active that the music should be kinda low and normal.

But when the event starts and the sky turns dark...you should here some music that gets you both scared and pumped up. Not that this is a good song for it but I remember when I heard the score from Starfox for the first time I was both pumped and in awh.

Suggest something similar to this before the event begins Corneria Intro ( Click to Listen )

And during the event something like this Corneria Mission ( Click to Listen )

I think a sound track is important and using a score that is similar to these will help me enjoy this event.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Got a weird bug. Whenever the borg assimilate player or NPC during the event, their body sliders all get maxed out, resulting in hilariously tall drones.
Lt. Commander
Ok, so i have only tried out the first 2 "easy" missions, but it seems to me that it is a lot like the SFA event, with people hovering around to try to grab a turret after somebody else clears out the borg. Also, look what else we have, 3 more currency types! Yeah i know, these are for crafting "special" gear that you can't craft anywhere else! Guess what, the stuff i looked at was most crap and I do not think i will be bothering...I guess you want to make it so people will not craft anything in this game anymore, just buy some c-points and trade it for the dilithium to get the "good gear".

So far, quite disappointed after all the time waiting for this.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-10-2011, 10:15 PM
When you die on a team you can not revive your allies on the new map.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Okay doing this mission now and I'm on the Medium Part:

Um, where the heck are these Deferi Supposed to go if they are following you?

And where are the ones in the homes? I been knocking on serveral buildings and only one opened the door?

Not to mention all the Kill Stealing! It reminds me of the Academy Event where people come up and steal your Scan, but this time its the first person who gets your Deferi!