Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
11-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Not to mention all the Kill Stealing! It reminds me of the Academy Event where people come up and steal your Scan, but this time its the first person who gets your Deferi!
The 'rescue deferi from assimilation' task worked well with others. I didn't even have to team up, just helping kill the assimilation mob helped. Maybe they can change the door-to-door quest to complete for everyone in the immediate vicinity. Anybody know how this one works with teams?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
11-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenizenVI
The 'rescue deferi from assimilation' task worked well with others. I didn't even have to team up, just helping kill the assimilation mob helped. Maybe they can change the door-to-door quest to complete for everyone in the immediate vicinity. Anybody know how this one works with teams?
If you're in a team you get unified credit, but if you're solo it's basically first dibs.

If ground skills wasn't nerfed due to them being needed for space, my Tactical wouldn't be in that situation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
11-10-2011, 10:53 PM
[*]How clear are the objectives here? pretty clear
[*]Does the setup make sense? like watching a trainwreck on your first run. almost total chaos. me likey
[*]General mission bugs. had a team for the hard mission with the nodes and kept getting "need team of 3" even when i had 4-5 peeps onteam in the same spot
[*]General art bugs. noticed one on the knock on doors where one of the doors art rotated 90 degrees.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
11-10-2011, 11:46 PM
The issue I had with the city is that there doesn't seem to be enough of it if there are a bunch of players running around solo. I spent a good 40 mins in the city and was maybe about 1/3 done at best. It would also be nice if the borg parts that drop for vendor exchange didn't take up a ton of bag space, and if the remodulators being sold by the vendors actually explained how they are different then the one we normally use so one can made a informed decision on what to buy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
11-11-2011, 12:56 AM
some of the early borg you encounter dont even attack you. they just stand around.

having some objectives be individual makes it hard to complete with so many people around. i know teaming probably helps the situation but its hard to avoid scan stealing going on here, but its not something i find very fun.

perhaps for the turret to get back online 3 people have to fix it. each fix gives that player 1/15 but it does not stop the turrent being scanable by the next 2 people. once all 3 scan it then it activates and starts attacking. or during the download period when someone first activates it, everybody gets 5 seconds to also try to fix them, so even if there are 5 people surrounding one turret they can all use it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
11-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
[*]How clear are the objectives here? pretty clear
[*]Does the setup make sense? like watching a trainwreck on your first run. almost total chaos. me likey
[*]General mission bugs. had a team for the hard mission with the nodes and kept getting "need team of 3" even when i had 4-5 peeps onteam in the same spot
Same here Power Plant at hard , need team of 3, we were 3 got a 4 th still got that bug.
All missions on hard are buged, "need team of 3" error, even with a team of 3,4,5.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
11-11-2011, 04:15 AM
during the easy missions for the city, several doors where glowing as if you could enter, but you could not.

i assume these are for medium or hard missions but its a bit distracting and confusing to have doors look like you can enter them when you cant. can these be limited to only when you have the missions?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
11-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Played together with another tactical (with almost no ground skills )
Also: 3 more currencies? Really?

[*]How clear are the objectives here?

At first we were a bit overwhelmed but it didn't take long to get the idea of the missions.

[*]Does the setup make sense?

Easy part was good aside from the annoyance of people "stealing" the turret you just cleared. Medium proved to be a lot more difficult partly because of our group setup (no heals, no ressing) and the low chance of finding anyone in the houses. We also noticed there were a lot of possible doorways southeast of the area so maybe expanding it a bit would make it less chaotic?

[*]General mission bugs.

Aside from crash to desktop bug and unability to revive people, none noticed.

[*]General art bugs.

Some of the (opened?) doorways seemed rather strange.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
11-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Need more turrets. I've just been fighting for half an hour to get to a turret before someone whips it out from under me... After half an hour I got 12/15 turrets and then the event ended.

Also, the doors stay active after the event is finished, so hitting V to find the transporter pad doesn't work as it pings off all the doors. It took me a while to wander around and find the transporter pad to get out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
11-11-2011, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellbristow View Post
Need more turrets. I've just been fighting for half an hour to get to a turret before someone whips it out from under me... After half an hour I got 12/15 turrets and then the event ended.

Also, the doors stay active after the event is finished, so hitting V to find the transporter pad doesn't work as it pings off all the doors. It took me a while to wander around and find the transporter pad to get out.
Best solution for the turrets.

1) More turrets.

or

2) Have it so more than one person can reprogram a single turret.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57 AM.