Lt. Commander
# 1 New enterprise
11-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Hi

When will the new Enterprise be available?the onebthat that won the design the new enterprise contest?
I have seen pics of it and think it's cool looking.anyone have any idea when it will be available.thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-11-2011, 07:22 AM
when last we heard, it was coming with F2P (which is dated January 17, 2012 right now), and would be a reward for a 'series of Fleet Actions'

the last part was said by Dstahl... but since he left, we're not sure if it'll stay that way. but nothing's been said about keeping or changing it, so we'll have to wait and see

but, if you participate in the Mirror Universe Events on Tribble, you'll find a Mirror Universe version of it in-game as a boss
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-11-2011, 07:39 AM
The Stadi was changed to a Galaxy-X at some point, so you can't see the mirror version anymore.

Another thing they said about it, it would be introduced in a FE series before it was obtainable. It may or may not be the Jem'haddar series coming after F2P, I personally lean towards not because they also said the FE would reveal what happened to the 1701-E, which was last heard from a long way from DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-11-2011, 10:29 AM
actually you can still see the new enterprise, but not in their event version. When you get the mission to do it you still see the new enterprise.....well i did after they had replaced the new enterprise. not sure if you still see it if you redo the mission from captains ready room....
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
The Stadi was changed to a Galaxy-X at some point, so you can't see the mirror version anymore.

Another thing they said about it, it would be introduced in a FE series before it was obtainable. It may or may not be the Jem'haddar series coming after F2P, I personally lean towards not because they also said the FE would reveal what happened to the 1701-E, which was last heard from a long way from DS9.
Do you have a quote for that bit by chance? Last I had read / heard, they were forbidden from disclosing the 1701-E's fate.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-11-2011, 03:07 PM
I'll try to turn it up, but it was a long-*** time ago, before they even revealed the final design (I think it was during the dev journal series), and it's entirely possible what you've heard is more recent.
Lt. Commander
# 7 according to
11-17-2011, 06:29 AM
according to dstahl its in the F2P package as a reward for a group of fleet actions, but its possible that F2P peeps wont be able to do these fleet actions. so if your F2P i wouldnt keep your hopes up.