Lt. Commander
I am sure several of us have seen this but alot of players are not picking up the missions and are just running into the zone and killing borg. The problem with this is that alot of loot is being left behind by them and since its per player or per team it just gets scrubbed when the map resets.

For those that actually pick up the missions and need the loot that the borg drop we are left waiting for the borg to respawn and rushing to kill them before someone else does. Which I have no problem if that person actually picks up the loot but to see over 13 loot items being left behind in one area alone is just shameful.

I think that the loot should be dropped and then a timer should start on it, if you don't pick it up in 120 seconds then it becomes available for everyone.

Also the consumable preset randomizers cost is way to high for being a consumable, I suggest cutting its cost by 50% or it will likely never be used.

Thanks for this map and please review my other post about the need for music in this zone. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Also the consumable preset randomizers cost is way to high for being a consumable, I suggest cutting its cost by 50% or it will likely never be used.
I agree 100%. I took me 2 run throughs of the city mission to collect the 8/8/8 amounts for this item, and I get to use it once???? Who was the genius that thought this was a good idea?

How about letting us acquire it, and use it like 8-10 times before it burns out and we have to acquire it again.

The borg remodulators don't operate on a 1 use only, why do the randomizers have to be a one use only?

I was really disapppointed to see the randomizer disappear after I used it once.

DEVS - revisit this and come up with a better solution.

I agree with the OP, the ignored loot drops should be "free for all" items if the original owner hasn't piced them up after a certain period of time, reasonable period of time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-12-2011, 04:39 PM
On the show and in the movies when they used the preset randomizer it would give them 3 to 4 shots at best. So why not give us 4 charges and after that its gone. Or if it has to be a one use item reduce its cost to 4-4-4 or even 2-2-2.

Again Free-for-all drops should be enabled in this zone after the intended player has ignored the loot for close to 2 minutes.