Lt. Commander
This one also has the Exploit issue, but it has its own set of Bugs plugged into it....

It starts with Mission Requirements of 0/3 sets of ships to be killed.

On Mission start, Mission window shows 0/10 Ship Fleets to kill. After Killing the first 10 Fleets, Notice to Report to Mission Issuer, Mara??, Pops up as though the Mission is complete.

When you "Get Paid" for doing the mission, Mission Status Window Pops Up Again with 10/14 ships killed.
Killing the additional 4 groups of ships Clears the Mission Status Pop Up, but does not allow for getting Paid again, which I would say is a good point.

As with the Azure Nebula and Kahless Expanse missions, the first two ships show up as 0 in Rank to the Player, and the rest are different. In this encounter they were +1 to me, but I would wager that if I return at a higher rank, they would progressively drop in relation to me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Second time through started as 0/14 instead of the previous 0/10, and Paid after the 14 Kills, and did not re-set the Mission.

It did however start a count down clock to re-do the mission after a time break.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Second time through started as 0/14 instead of the previous 0/10, and Paid after the 14 Kills, and did not re-set the Mission.

It did however start a count down clock to re-do the mission after a time break.
After a 6 Hour Cool down Plays again with 1 set of 0/14 ships, then Pays out.

Remaining Two Sets do not get engaged.

Subsequent mission runs have loaded with 0/14 ships instead of the first 0/10 then finish to 14 after pay out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Chos Nebula Back on Track.

Mission now starts with 0/3 sets of Fleets to kill, then runs 3 sets of 16 ships, or fleets if ships are grouped.

No Pay until it is finished.

Job Well Done.