Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-07-2011, 08:27 AM
After playing WOT pretty consistently for the past month, the notion of waiting to shoot someone seems a little alien now, it really highlights how weaksauce PvP in this game is. Logged on to STO for the first time in about 4 weeks, and sat around on Eta waiting for a pop. Got one in the end, but it took a good 10 mins. I always presumed I would not put this game down, but ha, what can I say, I don't seem me returning with avengence any time soon, looks like I've found something better to do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
You can be online in OPvP and be on Tribble or Redshirt. I haven't logged onto Holodeck for a while.
I did not know that... Thanks for enlightening me... Share more wisdom please...

/sarcasm off
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
11-07-2011, 12:01 PM
It is true there are a lot of people on Tribble (including me). Unfortunately the queues there are also empty.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
11-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
It is true there are a lot of people on Tribble (including me). Unfortunately the queues there are also empty.
I am not queuing on Tribble either. The queues are always empty there.

Which brings us back to not where we started, but at least anazonda.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
11-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I am not queuing on Tribble either. The queues are always empty there.

Which brings us back to not where we started, but at least anazonda.
I rest my case.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
11-14-2011, 01:49 AM
The queues are empty because were all playing WoT and waiting for Cryptic to get this hot mess cleaned up.
Btw my WoT screen name is SexPanther. Look me up and well platoon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
11-14-2011, 04:10 AM
By now Ker'rat has taken over from the regular pvp queues because it's really a lot of fun, moreover the game changes founded on tribble are welcome, like the nice doffs system. And now there is...well...sirs, let me say only this...Skyrim is awesome!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
11-14-2011, 05:17 AM
Been tribbling in Ker'rat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
11-14-2011, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
By now Ker'rat has taken over from the regular pvp queues because it's really a lot of fun, moreover the game changes founded on tribble are welcome, like the nice doffs system. And now there is...well...sirs, let me say only this...Skyrim is awesome!
Skyrim is totally amazing. I'm quite taken back by the level of depth and detail.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
11-14-2011, 06:09 AM
Yeah, this game will be GOTY for sure! Captivating story, marvelous graphics, realistic combat, it has everything, the definitive action rpg! But hey, Cryptic, don't worry because I'll never give up Stol and you're doing the best to improve it. Mmm...tribbling in Ker'rat...I'll do it!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.