Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
The title says it: This blue mission can't be accepted since though you have a diplomat, it is shown as missing as it seems to demand a tactical diplomat. Just watch yourself:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...110823143.jpg/
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 02:34 PM
yeah, i noticed that, and a lot others are incorrectly labeled security officers...though you can still put in the required doff, even if they arent security...itsa a visual bug i think
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Yep, just submitted a ticket on this exact mission bug and decided to post here as well.

On a side note, my XO has taken to recommending crew members who are *least* suited to fill a given position. Example: Good traits to have are trader and congenial. Bad is unscrupulous. XO recommends: 3 crew, all of which are unscrupulous, none of which have the trader or congenial traits (and yes, I have them available).
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradym
yeah, i noticed that, and a lot others are incorrectly labeled security officers...though you can still put in the required doff, even if they arent security...itsa a visual bug i think
Well, I can't accept the mission (button is geyed out) as there is a missig requirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynerunner View Post
On a side note, my XO has taken to recommending crew members who are *least* suited to fill a given position. Example: Good traits to have are trader and congenial. Bad is unscrupulous. XO recommends: 3 crew, all of which are unscrupulous, none of which have the trader or congenial traits (and yes, I have them available).
Yes, this bug exists since quite a while but I haven't read much about it either: The DOFF recomendation seems to just scan for fitting traits that have ANY influence on the mission success wether this is for success, failure or Disaster.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Same here.... can't do the Bolarus Assignment either...

And I have three Diplomats onboard.

Sombody just messed up the DOff Diplomat Coding Tag on that one...

They just gotta change it from TAC/SECRTY to DIPLO.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I checked in a fix for this earlier today, so it should be fixed next build or the one after.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
I checked in a fix for this earlier today, so it should be fixed next build or the one after.
Good to hear that we don't need tactical Diplomats anymore...
...but tactical Colonists aren't much more common :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...111112550.jpg/
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-13-2011, 05:46 PM
I've noticed some of the newer espionage missions (at least the ones in AC) are now demanding "Engineering Security Officers".
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchland View Post
Good to hear that we don't need tactical Diplomats anymore...
...but tactical Colonists aren't much more common :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...111112550.jpg/
Some, possibly even most, of these issues are display only. If you run across an assignment like this, please try slotting in the doff indicated in the text (not the icon), and let us know if they work.

If they do slot, then it may be an issue with the UI that we need to hammer out.

If they do not slot, then it's something we have to fix in the assignment's data.

Two issues, same display error. Please help us track it down more precisely. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-14-2011, 11:18 AM
I can verifiy that now it is allowing you to slot the Doff.

Perviously it did not, but seems to be working now just need the graphics updated.