Lt. Commander
# 101
11-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reon View Post
Activate could mean, the day you signed up with Star Trek Online. I signed up back in September 2008 whenever I got my GameInformer mag. and they were doing a story on STO. I searched the internet and low and be hold it was in development

But if it does mean the day you activated a sub. then I feel all the closed beta and headstarters should just roll over to the 1st and therefore give the Stipend on the first. Either way I think I'm ok as I joined pretty early in Sept and I bought the game the second gamestop opened on Feb 2nd.
Actually, if it's by Activation, nobody activated before the 2nd because, at launch, while an LTS would get you headstart access, you still had to enter a retail key to activate your account after that.
Lt. Commander
# 102
11-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superluminous
Ahh you like my NX U.S.S. McRib. I usually eat at least one a day when they have them. I tend to put on about 4 pounds during McRib season, and it naturally falls off afterwards, since I'm tall and slim.

I love the McRib. If my Wife would've let me, I would have served it at my wedding.

LOLZ

Anyways, if they just give it to everybody on the 1st, it'll solve every problem.

Any other way wouldn't deserve a McRib.

One year I bought about 20, vacuum packed them in the box with my Food Saver. McRibs for several months.
Lt. Commander
# 103
11-14-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynShaufer
You know, I sat here and thought about it after I made my post. And you know what I came up with(without reading most of the drivel that came after)?

Why do I get the feeling this entire thread is moot as anyone who managed to sub before the above mentioned date will all be counted as the first? Given the official launch date is the second, and they plan to start the stipend thing on the first of December. It could be a very real possibility that everyone who subbed up before the above mentioned date could just be lumped into the first day, and y'all will feel like total children for even bringing it up. Or, y'all will feel like you accomplished something with your ranting and in the future start up another rant thinking you can change something again when in truth it was Cryptic's plan to do it this way from the start and you had very little say or pull.

Seriously, did this not at all cross anyone's mind?

And yes, I fully expect someone to quote me, tell me I'm wrong, flame me for thinking outside the box and/or get upset because yes I was being a little rude and I already know it.
I suggested this a few pages back, but it appears that people are too busy having fun complaining to think about it.
Lt. Commander
# 104
11-14-2011, 08:04 AM
seeing this make me very happy SWtor only a month away i new there 400CP be some catch to it so what i will not get mine to till june of 2012???????
Lt. Commander
# 105
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus01
seeing this make me very happy SWtor only a month away i new there 400CP be some catch to it so what i will not get mine to till june of 2012???????
You will get yours during Desember like everyone else.