Lt. Commander
This is to announce the launch of a new casual fleet, the Blacksheep. We are gamers with a slight Star Trek addiction.

Like most other folks, we are on STO because we want to have fun. If it's not fun, then why do it? Our goal is to encourage people's enjoyment of the game by being helpful, friendly and respectful... and a little humor never hurts! People who exemplify these ideals are always welcome.

As a new fleet, we're just getting set up. If you want to be with us from the ground floor, then please jump in! Those folks that get involved now will play a major role in the shaping and direction of the fleet.

We are not looking to become the largest, fastest growing group. Rather, we want quality people who wish to have a good time in a relaxed atmosphere. It is our hope that by maintaining this philosophy, we will strengthen with a caliber of individuals you rarely see.

If you are interested in joining, or want more information, please feel free send me a message via this forum, or in-game to @Troubl. Wishing you fair winds and smooth sailing,

Captain Ron
Lt. Commander
# 2 Ahoy
10-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Hi Captain Ron,

Saw your post - I've just dropped something similar in another post.

I'm looking for a new fleet - ideally UK/EU based. I'm currently a Fleet Commander in a nice, small and friendly fleet. Don't really want to leave but time zones are making it very difficult for me to play with them.

I've looked at other fleets for EU/UK but they all seem way to big and bureaucratic for my tastes. Of course you may be based on the other side of the world!!!

Love to hear from you, either through here or just mail me directly.

Thanks

R
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
HowdieTheWhetto!

Again, we just started, so not many members right now, and they all are in the U.S. at this time. I travel a lot, but when at home, I'm in the U.S. Eastern time zone, so I see quite a few of the folks across the pond buzzing around on STO. Don't know if this counts for anything, but my wife's a Brit too! lol Lincolnshire.

I'd be happy to chat with you about the group. I'll send you more info via a private message. Hope things are well with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhetto
Hi Captain Ron,

Saw your post - I've just dropped something similar in another post.

I'm looking for a new fleet - ideally UK/EU based. I'm currently a Fleet Commander in a nice, small and friendly fleet. Don't really want to leave but time zones are making it very difficult for me to play with them.

I've looked at other fleets for EU/UK but they all seem way to big and bureaucratic for my tastes. Of course you may be based on the other side of the world!!!

Love to hear from you, either through here or just mail me directly.

Thanks

R
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks to everyone for the inquiries, both here on the forum and the messages. Again, I'm happy to answer any questions, so keep 'em coming!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Just putting my elbow into this post and giving it a little "bump"!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Okay, let's see if I remember how that Orion girl showed me... Feet apart; chin up, and then snap with the hips and "BUMP"!

Nope... can't do it as well as the Orion girl.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Let's bump this back up there!
Lt. Commander
# 8 Blacksheep
11-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Captain,
I'm currently shopping around for a new fleet, the one I currently belong to just seems a little big and busy at times, I'm looking for a fleet that is relaxed, and don't mind sharing knowledge to the "noobs" like myself . It would also be nice to join a fleet that is willing to share resources, rather then take, take, take and make you jump through hoops to access the fleets bank. I have given so much to my fleet, and received nothing in return, I would rather share my loot with people who I know can use it rather then sale it or give it to a ungrateful fleet.
Please don't take this as a knock on all fleets, just going by my experience with a few of them, and I will now name anyone.

I'm very new to the game, only 53 days according to my account, but only started playing seriously for the past two weeks. So please keep me in mind during the recruitment phase and God Speed Captain!

Best regards,

Commander M.W. Sheppard
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Forgive the delay... my job often has me travelling or busy, hence the "casual" fleet.

I sent a reply to your STO mail. Thanks for your interest, and hope talk with you soon!

Sincerely,
Captain Ron@Troubl
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-16-2011, 10:48 AM
And let's give this a little "bump"!