Lt. Commander
# 11
11-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I would have no issue with a KDF internal civil war as long as it does not lead to us being absorbed by the Federation. Often political changes and and unrest has been a aprt of our system of government and I see no reason why it can not be part of the changes they are bringing our faction after F2P.
Of course they would have to make content for us seperate from the feds, which I always support.

Perhaps the clone of Kahless can return to lead his people in a time of need?
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I would have no issue with a KDF internal civil war as long as it does not lead to us being absorbed by the Federation. Often political changes and and unrest has been a aprt of our system of government and I see no reason why it can not be part of the changes they are bringing our faction after F2P.
Of course they would have to make content for us seperate from the feds, which I always support.

Perhaps the clone of Kahless can return to lead his people in a time of need?
The clone is probably either dead, or very old by this point.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
I'm sure He can be recloned.
Anyways the suggestion was eluding to his leaving with that famous quote, " I will return when the Empire needs me."
Now I got to reread teh timeline to find out when it happened, if it happened.....
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-14-2011, 02:23 PM
True. TBH, I'd love to see it happen.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Don't we get to interact with Kahless in one of the Gre'thor missions or something like that?
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTagloH View Post
Don't we get to interact with Kahless in one of the Gre'thor missions or something like that?
Yup and he looked very much alive to me.
Has somebody not actually done his research and played the Klingon missions?
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
I'm sure He can be recloned.
Anyways the suggestion was eluding to his leaving with that famous quote, " I will return when the Empire needs me."
Now I got to reread teh timeline to find out when it happened, if it happened.....
Or Klingons have a long lifespan. B'Vat was a Captain during the time of Kirk and he is still around in 2409, thats OLD.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTagloH View Post
Yup. Also, in "Path to 2409", it is stated that Kahless II, son of Kahless the First (aka Kahless the Unforgettable) left the Empire for other battlefields, saying that the Empire didn't need him at this time.

***Spoiler Alert***

I also think that in the Fe'kir'i storyline it is hinted at that Kahless's clone may actually BE the renicarnation of Kahless the Unforgettable. Something Molor the Tyrant said to that effect
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Or Klingons have a long lifespan. B'Vat was a Captain during the time of Kirk and he is still around in 2409, thats OLD.
Memory Alpha says;

Quote:
Klingons were capable of living well over a century in age. Individuals such as Kang, Koloth, Kor and Arne Darvin lived well over one hundred years. (DS9: "Blood Oath", "Trials and Tribble-ations", "Once More Unto the Breach")

No exact lifespan has been given for Klingons, just approximates. In 2370, Odo observed that Kor "must be a hundred years old" and his "best friend," Koloth, was "probably a hundred and fifty years old." This observation was made over 100 years after their encounter with James Kirk
We live longtime if not killed.
So we keep trying!
Everybody knows the party is in STOVOKOR!
LOL
Qa'Pla!
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Memory Alpha says;

We live longtime if not killed.
So we keep trying!
Everybody knows the party is in STOVOKOR!
LOL
Qa'Pla!
True, but B'vats hanging towards the two-hundred mark now....