Lt. Commander
# 1 Away Team BUG
11-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I've been watching my away team and I noticed another bug.
Dispite there interest of resuscitating nothing - as I said on my last post, the away team gets down, start to scan NOTHING with a tricoder, then the stand up and start shooting, but they do that a lot and I think they do that when enemies die!!
I wanted to report another bug. The away team aims the enemy but they don't fire. Almos ALL the time the BOffs aim the target but don't fire, they keep their position of firing but they don't.
It isn't a graphic issue because my computer runs STO perfectly as it always did and there's no hit number coming up over the enemie.
I think they are just firing the secondary attacks (EXPOSE and EXPLOIT attacks of any weapon).

Please go check it out and fix it, it's getting REALLY hard to kill enemies (specially romulans) because my away team is more like a audience the fireboys!

Thanks a lot, good game to everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2011, 09:53 PM
my away team has been doing that as well

still having BOFF issue where they run off and freeze I have to beam out and restart
Lt. Commander
# 3 yup!
11-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
my away team has been doing that as well

still having BOFF issue where they run off and freeze I have to beam out and restart
Yup! Me too... I've to restar a lot and also when playing in SPACE there's no delay, but when I beam down to GROUND battles there's a huge delay that comes and goes! :/
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 01:20 AM
same here away team will not fire at all i call them scanning officers coz thats all they do now.