Lt. Commander
# 11
02-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Zaturi, you (sir?) are awesome! I'm an Eve player (well, was, until STO came out lol), and I've always liked Eve Mon's server status info. Now, I have it for STO. Thank you so much for this program!

And I also call for sticky! (Well, for other people, anyway. I'm bookmarking this page for myself lol)
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-16-2010, 09:31 PM
after 12 years of mmo playing you'd think i'd know better than to say something about how good uptime has been
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Zaturi, you (sir?) are awesome! I'm an Eve player (well, was, until STO came out lol), and I've always liked Eve Mon's server status info. Now, I have it for STO. Thank you so much for this program!

And I also call for sticky! (Well, for other people, anyway. I'm bookmarking this page for myself lol)
Thank you and all the others of course too! And yes, real life = sir, but ingame = lady.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2011, 12:47 AM
Thank you very much for this tool. But since this week, the server checker is grey all the time. Is it possible, that this tool is not campatible with season 4 ???
If thatīs so, would you please so kind to update this ???
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Blimy, this is an old one. *ponders*
*mummifies the Zombie and puts it somewhere useful*
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Blimy, this is an old one. *ponders*
*mummifies the Zombie and puts it somewhere useful*
Even mummies still walk once woken.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-19-2011, 07:25 AM
Sorry for the late response! I've updated the server checker to work with the "new" launcher page.
Lt. Commander
# 18 "Invalid" Star Trek Online?
11-17-2011, 07:46 AM
I tried to tell the server status checker to start the launcher automatically when STO came online, but when I tell it where my Star Trek Online.exe application is, it gives me the message "Invalid Star Trek Online"! What's the matter? Is it me, or something else?
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-17-2011, 08:47 AM
It's actually the built-in SHA-512 and MD5 check of the Star Trek Online.exe to prevent abuse of this function but it's using hashes of an older exe version. I haven't updated that part of the program for months. I can't promise you an update in the following days but maybe there will be one in the near future because I have to install Star Trek Online again to read out the current hashes.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaturi View Post
It's actually the built-in SHA-512 and MD5 check of the Star Trek Online.exe to prevent abuse of this function but it's using hashes of an older exe version. I haven't updated that part of the program for months. I can't promise you an update in the following days but maybe there will be one in the near future because I have to install Star Trek Online again to read out the current hashes.
How could anyone abuse the function? why not just launch an exe with the file name of "star trek online.exe" that way if the hash changes it wouldn't matter?
Why not, instead of a hash, just check the properties (same that you get when you Right Click, Properties on the EXE) for the Digital signature? it is signed: Cryptic Studios Inc.