Lt. Commander
# 1 Romulan monsters
11-15-2011, 10:44 AM
You need to take the Romulan NPC's off whatever steroids they have, because i just had a star cluster mission where i had to respawn 8 times on the lowest difficulty setting, please fix it now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Sounds like the romulans drank their Redbull
Lt. Commander
# 3 You're right!
11-15-2011, 03:20 PM
The Romulans are TOO hard to defeat. They are like SUPER POWERFULL and my dumb away team can't kill them... even when I tell them all to concentrate their fire on one romulan, they can't kill him!

By the way, I think you guys messed up with the away team, 'cause they're taking to long to fire and to kill enemies. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2011, 03:30 PM
I've been having issues with Romulans becoming undamageable after a re-spawn. After I die & re-spawn I got and attack them & cannot make a dent in their shields on the ground or in space. I even did an abandon ship at point-blank range (we were touching hulls) and their shields did not change one bit, just sat there at 100%.

peter
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2011, 10:47 PM
not you it is on elite still
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-15-2011, 10:48 PM
I bailed on one remen boss that just would not die
but could wipe whole team out in a second
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-16-2011, 04:26 AM
I have to say I've run into some oddities about ground combat in general recently be rerunning the FEs....

When I did the last Breen missions with my KDF tac I had almost no chance of getting though... the away teams died within seconds and I myself prety fast after that in every singel fight inside the cave... in the outside-area I had no problems.
When doing the exact same mission with my fed eng I had no issues at all. Both have prety similar away teams... both full with purple MK XI eqip, same weapons and similar abilitys, though the KDF Bos are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker then the fed ones.

On the final Romulan mission I ran into the same problems with both chars... the first 2 Romulan groups was able to oneshot with the Pulsewave gone entirely... but all the other regulary onehittet me... and when I called reinforcements they got almost instant killed by the romulans...

Something seems to me prety wrong there... although I admit its been a while since I was on ground alone...
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Just because they have pointed ears, dosen't make them monsters.

But a slight nerf might be in order.

SLIGHT Cryptic... SLIGHT... Meaning no need to make them wet sponges.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
I bailed on one remen boss that just would not die
but could wipe whole team out in a second
I was on 1 ground mission for an hour and was thinkin I want some of what he's got.