Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Noticed that with last night's patch Auxiliary Performance is yielding the following values per rank:

+100
+200
+300
+400
+500
+600
+700
+800
+900

This does not appear to be a simple UI bug, as with my Aux set at 25, I was able to exceed a power level of 100 with merely six points in Aux. While I'd love to keep this on my cruiser, I know this CAN'T be working as intended.

I'm assuming everyone else is having this issue?

(BTW, did anyone else also notice their overall DPS drop even with an identical spec after this patch? My beams went down something like 50 points each...)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-18-2011, 08:34 AM
yes i saw the aux mistake, although i was usable to spend my points from another bug so could not test. I assumed it was a UI thing but guess not.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-18-2011, 11:59 AM
How to say,

Not to burst your bubble but considering it's the only ability which scales in perfect hundreds rather then +18,36,54,64,74,84,89,94,99 ... there's a fair doubt that it's consistent to a human error, since I also more closely noticed a hard cap at 125 power for all (that I could see) abilities that require aux (which may have been there already but who knows).

I really hope it's a mistake (wee at cruisers and svs running around with 125 aux at 25), because balance is unexistant as it is and throwing in god mode skills won't even the odds.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothfulDragoon View Post
(BTW, did anyone else also notice their overall DPS drop even with an identical spec after this patch? My beams went down something like 50 points each...)
I noticed that! I hated it...... =/ It should come back to normal if it's a bug.
If it isn't then.... I'll just have to get used to it... 'cause it's getting harder and harder to kill enemies...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marklord View Post
I noticed that! I hated it...... =/ It should come back to normal if it's a bug.
If it isn't then.... I'll just have to get used to it... 'cause it's getting harder and harder to kill enemies...
I been testing out my Science Captain and I noticed that some of the skills that I speced into were cleared after yesterday’s Tribbel patch.

I could not reassign the 13000 skill points that were given back to me so I used a respec and fixed the problem that way.

I done all that I could to boost my Auxiliary powers levels to has high has I could get them and I still only cap out at 68 in combat with my Auxiliary power.

If this bug is out there I’ve yet to see it or maybe is only effects Cruisers.

It very well might be tied to the bug that cleared out my skills; maybe I should not have respeced after all :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Diamonds
How to say,

Not to burst your bubble but considering it's the only ability which scales in perfect hundreds rather then +18,36,54,64,74,84,89,94,99 ... there's a fair doubt that it's consistent to a human error, since I also more closely noticed a hard cap at 125 power for all (that I could see) abilities that require aux (which may have been there already but who knows).

I really hope it's a mistake (wee at cruisers and svs running around with 125 aux at 25), because balance is unexistant as it is and throwing in god mode skills won't even the odds.
I should've probably made this clearer in the OP, but I do realize that this would destroy game-play balance. It was just a moment of selfishness on my part.

I seriously hope that they're aware of this one over at Cryptic and it gets fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-18-2011, 06:58 PM
with 3 points toward aux performance, my aux is at 72 when set to 25 on a cruiser, lol, insane boost.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-19-2011, 08:06 AM
I finally had time to write up a bug ticket for this issue. It is Tribble ticket #25,185.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 AM.