Lt. Commander
Hello,

I've read that it is a known issue that "Jiro Sugihara" offers 10 DXP for a diplomacy investigation mission on tribble, even after the diplomacy points we need to reach tier 3 were increased from 720 points to 50.000 points.

You've got a timeframe for us when this issue will be fixed? Because for me and maybe many other players this would be the only chance to get the Duty Officer Reward for testing on tribble.

Should we do diplomacy investigation missions for 10 DXP now and get the right charge of DXP when this issue is fixed or isn't there any chance for us to get the reward with diplomacy tier 3 if we aren't tier 3 already?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2011, 06:42 AM
while jiros missions are only 10 dxp, the diplo doff missions give a lot more. plus it was raised to be equal to KDF's marauding,
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2011, 09:41 AM
I just hit 50k diplo. Made 15k or so over the last week, purely from Doff missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-19-2011, 09:50 AM
This is how it's going to be on Holodeck in about 12 days...

Which means you still have a somewhat reasonable amount of time to achieve it.

I'm guessing that the The Jiro thing, is going to take Them a lot longer than that to correct.

As was already said, use the DOff system, it's much more effective for ranking up CXP.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-19-2011, 10:05 AM
I've got already nearly 10.000 diplomacy points, but that is just because I'd have already about 200 points before they've changed the required diplomacy points for tier 3 from 720 points to 50.000 points.

Before the change (when you needed 720 DXP to reach tier 3) Jiro Sugihara offered 10 DXP for nearly every diplomatic investigation mission. Now, after the change (now you need 50.000 DXP to reach tier 3) Jiro Sugihara offers 10 DXP for a diplomatic investigation mission, too.

Before the change of points you need to do (I think) 72 diplomatic investigation missions to reach tier 3. Now, after the change you have to do (I think) 5.000 diplomatic investigation missions to reach tier 3.

This is a known issue. And they're working on it.

And I'd like to know if this Issue will be fixed within the F2P Tribble Test time. Because I like to earn the purple Duty Officer Reward with playing diplomacy till tier 3 and I think many other players wanted to earn the purple Duty Officer this way.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumondras
I've got already nearly 10.000 diplomacy points, but that is just because I'd have already about 200 points before they've changed the required diplomacy points for tier 3 from 720 points to 50.000 points.

Before the change (when you needed 720 DXP to reach tier 3) Jiro Sugihara offered 10 DXP for nearly every diplomatic investigation mission. Now, after the change (now you need 50.000 DXP to reach tier 3) Jiro Sugihara offers 10 DXP for a diplomatic investigation mission, too.

Before the change of points you need to do (I think) 72 diplomatic investigation missions to reach tier 3. Now, after the change you have to do (I think) 5.000 diplomatic investigation missions to reach tier 3.

This is a known issue. And they're working on it.

And I'd like to know if this Issue will be fixed within the F2P Tribble Test time. Because I like to earn the purple Duty Officer Reward with playing diplomacy till tier 3 and I think many other players wanted to earn the purple Duty Officer this way.
Don't Hold Yer Breath...
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-19-2011, 10:20 AM
My english isn't the very best, I don't know what you want to say, but I think it isn't helpful to answer my question.

I just wanted to explain my question again, becuase there is not an answer already and I thought maybe I've not explained it good enough.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumondras
My english isn't the very best, I don't know what you want to say, but I think it isn't helpful to answer my question.

I just wanted to explain my question again, becuase there is not an answer already and I thought maybe I've not explained it good enough.

Thank you.
I was being a Smart-Butt.. don't try to figure it out...

JIRO is probably NOT going to be fixed before your time is up.

Do DOff System Assignments and concentrate on Diplomacy Missions there, to achieve what you dsesire.