Lt. Commander
# 1 "Pig Headed" Ability
11-19-2011, 11:18 AM
OK. Remember the episode of "Enterprise" where security officer was trying out new sounds for "Red Alert"? Pretty annoying, some of those earlier red alert alarms he tried. Well, this pig headed ability is alot like that episode. And it goes off every time my Boff gets hit. FIX IT! Please. ITs loud and VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING! thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turros View Post
OK. Remember the episode of "Enterprise" where security officer was trying out new sounds for "Red Alert"? Pretty annoying, some of those earlier red alert alarms he tried. Well, this pig headed ability is alot like that episode. And it goes off every time my Boff gets hit. FIX IT! Please. ITs loud and VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING! thank you.
And you expected something less from a Tellerite???

<chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turros View Post
This has been broken for 8 months now, on both Boffs and Tellarite captains. Supposed to only trigger when taking critical damage but goes off on everything. Several people have also experienced a crash to desktop with this that isn't just limited to the player with the character, but other players in their party.