Lt. Commander
# 1 Ophidian Cane Dissapointment
11-19-2011, 04:03 PM
What a waste of time I replayed the mission so I could get the cane for my Bridge Officers only to find out that it is unique now what a joke the thing isnt even that powerfull. Cryptic if you want people to replay the missions then give us a reason to.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtueknight7 View Post
What a waste of time I replayed the mission so I could get the cane for my Bridge Officers only to find out that it is unique now what a joke the thing isnt even that powerfull. Cryptic if you want people to replay the missions then give us a reason to.
Cryptic heard that pimpin' aint easy so they decided to make the STO Pimp Stick unique.

I mean, if everyone had one, then pimpin' would be easy, right?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2011, 03:38 AM
what the hell do u meen by pimpstick your comment doesnot make any sence the cane should not be unique
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2011, 03:58 AM
Quote:
what the hell do u meen by pimpstick your comment doesnot make any sence the cane should not be unique
actually, it should be (otherwise it's too easy to chain multiple ones and drop mobs like flies, that's why they made it unique)

you may not like it, but that's the way things are
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2011, 04:43 AM
you can not drop mob like flys with this cane the bo's only use it randomly and its not that powerfull
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Quote:
you can not drop mob like flys with this cane the bo's only use it randomly and its not that powerfull
I dunno it takes care of the borg pretty well, combine it with a tac plasma grenade and it's near enough instant kill.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-20-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
you could with multiple canes, and the right abilities. and i didn't say the bo's were part of the multiple use of canes

that's why they were made unique, so that couldn't be done, dropping the mobs like flies yourself
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-20-2011, 05:55 AM
I didnt know you could put more than one on yourself thats fine to make it so you can not put more than one on yourself but you still should be able put them on your bo's
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
nevermind. Would take way too long to explain and you are obviously very very upset they took your stick away.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Cryptic heard that pimpin' aint easy so they decided to make the STO Pimp Stick unique.

I mean, if everyone had one, then pimpin' would be easy, right?
that has to be the best explanation ive heard- since you say it like that, i kind of agree with the changes lol