Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
11-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
You are so wrong. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, not done your homework. Its not hard homework either, just look at the other F2P games out there.

Where do people get these idea from it cracks me up. "LESS engrossed", have you seen what an F2P player will get, they get enough to call it a "game" and they get enough to see what they could get more of if they pay up a little.
Makes no difference to me, I am a lifer both here and in LoTRO and played quite a few F2P games so pretty sure I have done my homework as such. Everything people say here is just their opinion. I for one wish Cryptic the best of luck with the transition but I can say for me the constant gating with dilithium far outweighs my desire to obtain it. Too many of these gates as shown by Facebook games actually put me off playing them for good once they are encountered.

For the record I have spent quite a bit in C-store while playing till now, but with the new grind mentality in everything I likely will go as casual here with my non LG's/VA's as I did in the other games which went F2P. My hobbit for example has only got to level 45 in just over 14months of play and has built up a nice 2700points of stipend .. now you cant not call that casual. I am pretty certain to not be alone in that temperament.