Lt. Commander
# 11
11-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
You are so wrong. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, not done your homework. Its not hard homework either, just look at the other F2P games out there.

Where do people get these idea from it cracks me up. "LESS engrossed", have you seen what an F2P player will get, they get enough to call it a "game" and they get enough to see what they could get more of if they pay up a little.
Makes no difference to me, I am a lifer both here and in LoTRO and played quite a few F2P games so pretty sure I have done my homework as such. Everything people say here is just their opinion. I for one wish Cryptic the best of luck with the transition but I can say for me the constant gating with dilithium far outweighs my desire to obtain it. Too many of these gates as shown by Facebook games actually put me off playing them for good once they are encountered.

For the record I have spent quite a bit in C-store while playing till now, but with the new grind mentality in everything I likely will go as casual here with my non LG's/VA's as I did in the other games which went F2P. My hobbit for example has only got to level 45 in just over 14months of play and has built up a nice 2700points of stipend .. now you cant not call that casual. I am pretty certain to not be alone in that temperament.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Oh and I just levelled a new toon too Commander 3 without finding a single bug that stopped progression.

Not found an issue with the doff system.

Sure there are things not complete yet. That is what you expect when testing a beta. Trying the things that are not complete yet will obviously cause problems.

They are not bugs. So I would like you all to state a "bugs" that are so serious the game is doomed lol
Apparently..., Tribble is so BUG Free, that They pulled it off line for Emergency Maintenance...,

... cause it was Too Perfect.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Apparently Tribble is so BUG Free, that They pulled it off line for emergency maintenance...,

... cause it was Too Perfect.
Hell, my Klingon tactical has tried and failed several times to get past the devidian bar fight bug. I am constantly having issues with graphics not showing up, items not displaying proper stats or information. Hell even the bug reporting system was bugged!

Yeah I am giving up. Mid December my subscription I am letting expire. I tried tribble for two months and just hated everything just about. I kept hanging in there till they added the dilithium tax to crafting, now I am just done.

I am piddling with my fed sci on holodeck till my sub runs out. I loved and will miss the old game. My heart is broken. Hopefully the freepers will love the new one.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
Hell, my Klingon tactical has tried and failed several times to get past the devidian bar fight bug. I am constantly having issues with graphics not showing up, items not displaying proper stats or information.
This sounds more like something to do with your computer then the game. I've played this mission numerous times on both FED and KDF characters and have had no graphics/glitch/bug problems. trying playing around with the in game settings, they can make an amazing difference with one or two things changed up or down.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuheiChiba
This sounds more like something to do with your computer then the game. I've played this mission numerous times on both FED and KDF characters and have had no graphics/glitch/bug problems. trying playing around with the in game settings, they can make an amazing difference with one or two things changed up or down.
No the devidian bar fight glitch is not just me, numerous people have complained about it. A simple search in the bug report forums will show this.

The graphics glitches and what have you are not system performance. There is no way that is the issue with my computer.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
No the devidian bar fight glitch is not just me, numerous people have complained about it. A simple search in the bug report forums will show this.

The graphics glitches and what have you are not system performance. There is no way that is the issue with my computer.
The really funny/sad thing is...,

They said that They fixed it back on November 4th.

Scroll down and read the Mission Section. (2nd Line)
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
The really funny/sad thing is...,

They said that They fixed it back on November 4th.

Scroll down and read the Mission Section. (2nd Line)
Glad they finally fixed it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh yes. This weekend was going to be an STO weekend for me but starting friday all the way to sunday i will be on SWTOR for beta weekend. I also already have the game. The only good thing is that i am a lifer on here so i can come and go as please but the OP is right. Its just starting to get boring for me. This whole patrol mission changed made it so half the patrol missions dont work or cant turn in and thats just to start.