Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Player Needs Fleet!
11-20-2011, 03:19 PM
I will keep this as short and simple as possible.

I am a veteran player returning from about a 10 month period away from the game(I started playing in beta). My main focus is and has always been PVP. My main character is a Federation Science officer. I will spec however needed, and fly whatever ship requested. I have both vent and teamspeak. I have lots of past experience in organized PVP including other games(EVE/PotBS are a couple I was heavily involved in team based PVP for many many years). I play pretty much every day, atleast a couple hours per day(unless there is just nothing going on). I am first and foremost looking for just an active PVP fleet that PVPs alot, and on a regular basis. I definitely wouldnt call myself the best, and I might not be the best leader, but I do know when to stfu and follow orders, and how to stfu and listen to those orders. Main characters name is Kakarot. Oh, btw, I am 35 yrs old.

(I'm not sure how I ended up with this forum name, I was probably drunk that night)

Kakarot
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Hey Raef_Hellstorm. I am sure there are a lot of other forum handle's out there just as weird as our two are!

We here at Lotus Fleet do a fair bit of gaming in STO, and although our PvP players a limited atm, we do participate. Our events leader, GothamKitty, is on leave right now but her trusty sidekick JeffT will be happy to give you any information on game activities we have going each week.

Please feel free to drop by and check us out, browse the forum access and post in our chat box. Our Fleet link is in my signature for your convenience.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the reply! Definitely sounds like a great fleet. How active would you say you guys are in PVP though? I'd love to try to find something where I knew I could log on and 9 times out of 10 jump in with a group that is out PVPn. I do understand that might be hard to find as a fed player probably, but that is really what I am looking for. PVP is my crack. If I can't get it on a regular basis, I get bored REAL easy lol.

P.S. I don't expect to jump right into the best PVP group out there, but I want to be able to feel competative if you know what I mean. Tired of the PUG'n against premades all day long and winning 1 out of 10 matches.

P.P.S. I have heard of Lotus(remember you guys from when I played before), and heard good things, so I am definitely going to be looking into you guys!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Out of curiosity, what are some of the top Fed PVP fleets these days?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-21-2011, 09:25 AM
Hey Goku, I mean Kakarot. LOL!

All kidding aside, welcome back to STO! I see that you're looking for a PvP fleet. I would suggest checking out the 12th Fleet. We are one of the largest fleets in the game and we have a very active PvP division, of which I am the XO. We are on our TS server pretty much every night doing PvP, among other things. We also have been running a lot of STFs as of late to get people outfitted with the Borg equipment before F2P launches. So check out our site and if you're interested put in an application. I'll keep my eye out for it. http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewforum.php?f=15

Fly safe!
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raef_Hellstorm
Out of curiosity, what are some of the top Fed PVP fleets these days?
TSI (The Spanish Inquisition)
Sad Pandas
RE (Raumpatrouille Elysion)
SOB
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-23-2011, 06:17 AM
The Empire of Steve is Supreme to all PVP fleets.