Lt. Commander
# 21
11-24-2011, 09:07 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanksgiving in Turkey must be fun if they celebrated it ... some good turkey in Turkey.

~ Meow
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you at Cryptic as well!
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Cryptic and the STO Community in general!

To everyone who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving: Happy Thursday! Or Happy Beginning Of The Holiday Shopping Season! Happy Day After Which I'm No Longer Allowed To Complain About Winter Holiday Music And Decorations Until December 26th!
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
This Thanksgiving Holiday, we'd like to thank all of you for your passion, and devotion to Star Trek Online. Everyone at Cryptic is hoping you all have a marvelous holiday, filled with friends, family and joy.

Link to the news article.
Thank you STO team!! Still love the game, cannot wait for the new stuff!
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Happy Thankgiving...
Let us celebrate the beginning of the End for the Native American who lived in harmony with the land for thousands of years....
Within a few years of welcoming the white man and showing him their ways of living off the land which saved their lives, the so called men of God were robbing Indian graves for the beaded trinkets buried with them.
We all know how that worked out in the long run for the naitves a few hundred years later, huh...?
Yeah...let's all give thanks for the eradication of mutiple civilzations and cultures so the great country of America could be built on the backs of imported black slaves and over the bodies of the decimated natives.

What an empty holiday...I used to celebrate it...until I became a History major and learned the truth.
No one tought you that in elementary and middle school...?

Not like everyone was holding hands before 1492 you know. And to be honest disease is what killed a nice amount, yes it is sad, but it's not like tribes were not at war already. I'm just happy neither side of my family were in the US until a few generations ago.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-25-2011, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Thank you!

And you might want to change the pic shown on the news article link. That guy is standing in Mem Alpha it looks like. After the crafting changes, he is the only guy there. No friends or family there for his holiday.

(sorry, couldn't resist. I kid because I love.)
That person standing there is the assumed giant mass of F2P players, but only one showed up as we predicted ROFL
Lt. Commander
# 29 Happy Thanksgiving Cryptic
11-25-2011, 05:20 AM
Best wishes to to Cryptic team on this holiday many thanks for all the hard work from all the soldiers here at Fort Irwin, CA.
Lt. Commander
# 30 Turkey Day
11-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Day to one and all, we are all about a month late of saying it but that is just a minor point .

I was not going to post but read the comment about the person who became a History Major and learned what really happened to the Native Americans, the land stealing, the grave stealing, the mass killing, etc.

(a) Where did you go to school, where I grew up that was part of the ELEMENTARY school teachings.

(b) So you made you filling clear about it and how wrong it was for us 'men of god' and our ancestors to do all this evil. I am assuming that you are researching the area that you live to find out which tribe use to own the land you live on so you can give it back to it's rightful owners.