Lt. Commander
# 71
11-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Is there a page with all these wallpapers in one localized space?
Lt. Commander
# 72
11-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeHopper View Post
Is there a page with all these wallpapers in one localized space?
http://startrekonline.com/gallery?op0=&filter0=2
Lt. Commander
# 73
11-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
... I'm the KDF, wanna love me??...

"KDFriendFinder"
no no no it goes like this "I'm the KDF, gota love me".
Lt. Commander
# 74
11-24-2011, 05:39 PM
*Waits for the First City wallpaper*
Lt. Commander
# 75
11-24-2011, 05:50 PM
By the way I just want to say this artwork was great. I don't have a problem with them doing stuff like this, and in fact I'm quite glad they do. The STO team isn't perfect, but they do have some cool things in their lineup.

Don't misunderstand, I'm frustrated about many things, but I don't see why someone would get mad at them about wallpapers. Its always been cool, and they've released stuff like this all along. Wallpaper really has nothing to do with most people's gripes anyway. The complaints as I'm aware are: 1) Dilithium Related. 2) C-Store Related. 3) Lifetime/p2p Related. 4) STF conversion to being a Fleet Action. 5) Crafting Related. 6) Foundry Related. 7) Featured Episode Related (This goes into the whole desire for more and continuous release of content, as does #4). 8) Rebalancing/Balancing of Combat, both PvP and PvE. 9) More PvP Content.

Off the top of my head these are the only main issues people have with the game. Why would you heckle the art team for doing something like this, when it has nothing to do with any of the above mentioned items? Its totally unrelated to the release of new content, and I suspect the Art Team is -way- ahead of the curve on content. I've seen art released for things far in advance of their actual release in game. So seriously guys, lighten up on the art team here You can also request nicely for another type of Wallpaper and they'd probably be game to do it. By the by, there's a really cool Orion Wallpaper I remember seeing around somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 76
11-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Thanks Cryptic, I love this Wallpaper! While I understand that there has been a content drought, at least the folks at Cryptic are still putting new stuff out there. I also can't imagine that making a Wallpaper pulled to heavily on the developers time and energy. FYI when someone throws you a bone, you don't throw it back at them claiming that it isn't good enough.