Lt. Commander
Hello,

I attained diplomacy commendation tier 3 tonight by exclusively leveling with DOff dipXP assignments. I got the accolade for Envoy, tier 3 etc, but was not granted the power rewards, specifically, the transwarp to SB39 and the Diplomatic immunity power.

I do have access to first contact missions now, as well have the title envoy. I also have been granted the appropriate DOff token.

But no powers. In fact I have two Envoy accolades, and seem to have two Consul accolades as well.

BUG ticket #25, 554
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2011, 03:17 PM
I second this problem. I reached both Diplo 2 on my newly leveled char, as well as diplo 3 on my transferred yesterday, and neither received any of the powers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Aye - same here, I reached Tier 3 on my transfer today, but don't have the two power either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2011, 04:58 PM
I have reached Tier 1 some days ago and I got the diplomatic missions in the clusters from Sugihara, and also the title. However, I got two accolades for "Attaché" ... which is unusual. I wonder what will happen when I reach Tier 2 tomorrow or the day after, I'm quite close now with 13'100 of 15'000 points in Diplomacy and five high-end assignments for DXP until tomorrow evening.