Lt. Commander
# 1 doff store bug ?
11-25-2011, 10:50 AM
hi guys i was wondering if this is a bug or if it is as intended
i noticed that several doffs u can get at starfleet acedemy are kkdf faction mostly the diplomacy and colonyzation i think is this as it should be aka we schould look at them like the "free" kdf bo "u get with ambasador diplomacy rank !
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2011, 11:23 AM
I believe it is intentional to let players have an option to have a KDF crewed Federation ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I believe it is intentional to let players have an option to have a KDF crewed Federation ship.
it only was with the doff s in diplomacy and colonisation i think not bo s i was just wondering if the doffs on the vendor list are a glitch or intended so before i spend a tribble token on them only to find out i cant use them on assignment.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2011, 04:35 PM
And of course prisoners.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2011, 04:39 PM
They're intended. Diplomacy opens up the officer exchange - it's always given a cross faction boff, now it also gives doffs. On the other side, Marauding opens up defector recruitment, so KDF can pick up Federation races.

I didn't look at the new colonization rewards carefully, but giving oddball races fits it just fine. Every exploration sector has an unlocking chain of colonization assignments ending in a Renown assignment that gives a special unique duty officer most (if not all) of which are unusual races - so far I know this includes Deferi and a "free" Jem'haddar, so strange races are nothing unusual to that category.