Lt. Commander
The Ship selection officer and the Ship Tailor have been moved to the Ship Requisitions Area.

They might as well put the Ship Repair Officer there too and just rename it the Shipyard.

I don't mind this move, but they need to put the Ship Tailor and the Ship Selection Officers at actual consoles instead of just dropping them in the middle of room like they have done. Put each on there own Holographic Console, you know the ones on the left and the right that are not being used?, then that will look good.
Next move the Ship Repair Officer to one of the middle consoles that are near the main window.

Change the name, and put some npc's in the old shipyard that can be used for UGC and call it a day.

Or if you want to get fancy, remove all but the needed fireworks console and the NPC Malcom and remove the holographic console in the middle and replace it with a Statue of Montgomery Scott...give it a plaque that says "When you've given her all she's got...get out and push". ( or a better quote lol ).

You would have to change the setup but it could work have the fireworks console attached to the statue or something and have Malcom at either the old ship tailor console or the ship selections console.

Or not...
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
The Ship selection officer and the Ship Tailor have been moved to the Ship Requisitions Area.

They might as well put the Ship Repair Office there too and just rename it the Shipyard.

I don't mind this move, but they need to put the Ship Tailor and the Ship Selection Officers at actual consoles instead of just dropping them in the middle of room like they have done. Put each on there own Holographic Console, you know the ones on the left and the right that are not being used?, then that will look good.
Next move the Ship Repair Officer to one of the middle consoles that are near the main window.

Change the name, and put some npc's in the old shipyard that can be used for UGC and call it a day.

Or if you want to get fancy, remove all but the needed fireworks console and the NPC Malcom and remove the holographic console in the middle and replace it with a Statue of Montgomery Scott...give it a plaque that says "When you've given her all she's got...get out and push". ( or a better quote lol ).

You would have to change the setup but it could work have the fireworks console attached to the statue or something and have Malcom at either the old ship tailor console or the ship selections console.

Or not...
second this
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2011, 02:20 PM
I like the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2011, 03:14 PM
I agree, either put it back the way it was, or make this change
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2011, 08:09 PM
I'd rather They take ALL the Kiosks away from in front of the Sickbay and put them in the old Shipyard.

Then extend out and extrapolate on the current Sickbay so it looks more like a Large Station one, instead of a puny ship-board one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Even if they do move the whole dangity-dang thing back out front so we don't have to transfer maps to do simple things like buy an engine battery or change ships -- What an enourmous amount of time, and energy, and effort, and hassel, just to maybe end up back with the same functionality that we started with (allbeit with an improved 'one-stop-shopping' ship requisition UI and a pretty picture window to look out of).

*sigh*

I just 'so wish' that real bugs and things that needed to be fixed and improved changed as often in the game as things that were not 'broken' in any way to begin with.

Sorry to be on the negative side. I do want to start adding more positive feedback. It's just discouraging when parts of the game change that I had never had any problem with in the past the way they were.