Lt. Commander
# 1 Shouldn't D'vak get an Office?
11-20-2011, 06:18 AM
It just seems a bit lazy plonking D'vak and the STF vendors outside the Admirals Office. They look more like street peddlers than vendors of valuable anti Borg gear.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2011, 06:40 AM
I'm hoping that this is part of the reason they are moving him and his team to DS9. I really hope he will get an office there and not be stuck on the promenade.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Heretic (or maybe it was Gecko?) have said a few times that they are just hanging out in the hall until they are moved to their permanent location. Think they are planning to combine all Borg-related earnable/purchasable gear into one big shop run by D'vak and his little gang.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2011, 07:48 AM
i know they are moving to DS9 but that seems an odd place to put them.

It might be nice if battle group omega in gamma orianis got a little starbase there for them to set up shop.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2011, 09:59 AM
DS9 being opened to Klingons is nice. But like others say, why is the Omega task force working from DS9 and not the battlegroup in Gamma Orionis?

Besides who needs an office when there are plenty of Borg to battle from the bridge of your starship? I'd like to beam over to D'Vak's ship and speak with him personally sometime.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillingMeSoftly
DS9 being opened to Klingons is nice. But like others say, why is the Omega task force working from DS9 and not the battlegroup in Gamma Orionis?

Besides who needs an office when there are plenty of Borg to battle from the bridge of your starship? I'd like to beam over to D'Vak's ship and speak with him personally sometime.
Because the Gamma Orionis stuff is the first wave. The primary Borg presence in the new setup is the Orellius block where they're halfway through assimilating Defera.

GO is a Rear Admiral zone. Orellius is becoming the primary vice admiral endgame hub.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Space Station Regula One
11-20-2011, 03:25 PM
I suggested this in another thread and suggested it in the past. I too think that the Omega Force should have another "office" or "shop" in Battle Group Omega.

I threw out three suggestions: ( the 3rd being the easiest to implement )

1) We beam over to D'Vak's ship. Have it be a prototype Federation ship that we haven't seen yet. Something that was worked on by the Klingon Empire and the Federation before the War started. I suggest this design Hurricane-class-starship ( Click ).
This ships history suggest that it was designed by a joint effort of Klingon's and Federation engineers. And later you could release this ship to Omega members who finish "Into the Hive". The DS9 location would supplement this location.

2) We beam over to Space Station Regula One. Remember the space station that was used in Star Trek II: WOK? Well the planetoid that Battle Group Omega is hiding near could be the remains of Regula I ( Click ), after all they used Protomatter to make the genesis garden in that cave it could have become unstable and caused it to go boom. Also the station could have been abandoned and the Omega Force has got "most" of its systems back up and running. It can be tilted and banged up and not only have the D'Vak store there they could also put and experiment with a second area to craft. The DS9 location would supplement this location.

3.) Move the U.S.S Victory to a more central location between the Federation and Klingon Fleets at Battle Group Omega. We can then beam over to the U.S.S. Victory. Captain Four of Ten ( Click ) could be the Omega Forces Second in Command and currently in charge of Battle Group Omega. Once we beam over to the U.S.S. Victory we leave the transporter room and have access to certain areas of the ship. An Omega Quartermaster could run the Store and we could have a small crafting area ran by the infamous Lt. Ort ( Click ) who needed a better job anyway, and to keep the Klingons happy allow access to the mess so they can get their drink on. The DS9 location would supplement this location.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-20-2011, 04:01 PM
D'vak should return to Omega Fleet.

1) He's commander of it and yet hes on DS9, which is like 50 light years away.

2) Cryptic is turning Gamma Orionis into a desert with nothing to do but a handful of Episodes and B'tran exploration grinding.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-20-2011, 04:15 PM
On ESD, there are 4 empty "Rooms" around the Outside of the main ring. Put in a door, and put the four members of that group in the four corners of the room......

On Quo'Nos, there is a Room Opposite the Judge that is not in use at the moment. same thing there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Real Klingons don't need no stinkin office! Bah!! D'Vak's ship IS his office!