Lt. Commander
# 1 Crash when open calender
11-25-2011, 11:21 PM
when I go to open it it crashes twice

sector map is buged in several sectors
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2011, 01:13 AM
Happend to me too. I let it submit a crash report.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-27-2011, 12:37 PM
It's been happening to me ever since I got the minimum patched up via On Demand Patching.
I relaunched the Launcher and completely patched up, thinking that surely that would fix the problem, but it didn't.

It's been crashing on ME ever since last night, the only reason I tried to open the in-game calendar was because there was a ton of events missing from the Event stream, and it doesn't only crash on me when I try to open the in-game Calendar. --It also crashed on me after only taking about 5 steps when I tried to walk across a room at ESD, it has always crashed on me a lot when I initiate a map transfer, and earlier today it crashed on me while I was just sitting here waiting for it to finish loading at ESD (as soon as my Personal Shield bar finished loading, it crashed).

I know that I'm a Lifer, but I play the game & test the game, as much as I can when it actually lets me, and I buy as much as I can afford to out of the C-Store at least once a month (usually spending way more than $15 each month).
So I feel that I still deserve some kind of response here, as does every one else in this thread, and anyone else having this problem that may not be present at this time or does not wish to "make waves".

So, what's going on guys?
Are you at least aware of this problem?
Are you working to resolve it?
Is there anything we can do to help rectify this, like maybe change some graphics settings on our computer or our copies of STO (even though mine is now set to the lowest settings possible because the video card demands of this game have become painfully increasingly great over the past two years)?

Thank you.
---A concerned Career Officer, currently off-duty against his wishes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-27-2011, 02:22 PM
the calenders bugged. most likely the crash is related to the fact that it says nothing but mirror events.