Lt. Commander
My Sovereign Class Starship looks great until I look straight toward it and up close. When I saw the Enterprise 1701-E on the big screen for the first time, she came gliding straight at the camera and Ah... what a sight! The saucer section was slender and sloped just right and seemed to have more width than hight. Portions of the busard collectors and the deflector dish were perfectly in view at the same time. About the busards and nacells... Why is it that in sto they seem to be closer together instead of further apart when getting closer to the saucer's edge? The whole perspective is off! Also, it might be nice if we had a few more "incriments in between" when zooming in and out. One click of my scroll wheel and I'm half way to my ship; another click and i'm nose to nose with the saucer's edge. I mean no disrespect, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make my Sovereign look as beautiful, lean, and mean as it should.

Thank You.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt135 View Post
My Sovereign Class Starship looks great until I look straight toward it and up close. When I saw the Enterprise 1701-E on the big screen for the first time, she came gliding straight at the camera and Ah... what a sight! The saucer section was slender and sloped just right and seemed to have more width than hight. Portions of the busard collectors and the deflector dish were perfectly in view at the same time. About the busards and nacells... Why is it that in sto they seem to be closer together instead of further apart when getting closer to the saucer's edge? The whole perspective is off! Also, it might be nice if we had a few more "incriments in between" when zooming in and out. One click of my scroll wheel and I'm half way to my ship; another click and i'm nose to nose with the saucer's edge. I mean no disrespect, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make my Sovereign look as beautiful, lean, and mean as it should.

Thank You.
You and I and alot of others think alike. I have said this in numrous posts and I agree 100% with everything you have said. Likely I asked the de3vs who does the designs of the ship and he said he will be doing some changes to the sov but it is nearly last on his list but he told me this a while back and things have changed since sto is going f2p so hopefully things have changed in our favour. In nemesis when the changes were made but not finshed i always saw it as and engineering improvement over the orignal design and it has been mentioned that it was supposed to look like this and supposed to be at the end of nemesis.

http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...al-e-small.jpg

Also in nemesis the narcelles have been rasiesd a bit so in nemesis the sovereign to me looks a whole alot better and this is how it should be in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2011, 11:15 AM
I would love to see the inter-naccelle pod added.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I would love to see the inter-naccelle pod added.
what? That pod thing inbetween the nacelles? NOT ON A SOVEREIGN but on the noble thats fine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
what? That pod thing inbetween the nacelles? NOT ON A SOVEREIGN but on the noble thats fine.
Considering that the parts are mix and match, I think that hardly matters. I would almost suggest that it be a toggleable feature, with three or four varients, and a none option.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-28-2011, 03:38 PM
hopefull we get the nemesis sov refit or the finalized sov refit which was supposed to be shown at the end of nemesis.