Lt. Commander
# 131
11-28-2011, 07:02 AM
So what is the cutoff date for rewards?

The F2P launch in Jan or the build in December?

Please make it January!!!
Lt. Commander
# 132
11-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
It wasen't until I read the #19 blog to see that Cryptic was shafting existing players that reach 600 days that I bothered to make a forum post. I like Star Trek, thats why i'm here. If I wanted to play an MMO for the sake of the MMO I sure as hell wouldn't have picked this one. Cryptic have made it clear that KDF Tribble testing is going slowly, give us some content and we will test it, don't repackage existing STFs, chop them up into smaler peices and make us do them 20-30 times before we can get any gear our of it, because thats not "brag-worthy", that "stupidity".

I orginally was going to post a question here asking if we needed to make a new toon on Tribble to be elegable for the doff rewards, but after reading 7 pages of loyal gamers saying/asking the same thing as I was thinking for the last few months, I really can't be bothered to find out anymore.

Fact is Cryptic - If you want players to stay and play your game - make it worthwhile and don't insult us.

Anyone fancy some The Old Republic?
They broke up the STFs because TBH they were too long, especially if you: had to wait for a PUG, then half the PUG would need to leave after each section was done, screwing you over for the remainder of the STF. Look at the TOR raid missions, they are small maps.
Lt. Commander
# 133
11-29-2011, 02:07 AM
The cutoff is December 8th, it was mentioned in the Tribble section.
Lt. Commander
# 134
11-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
They broke up the STFs because TBH they were too long, especially if you: had to wait for a PUG, then half the PUG would need to leave after each section was done, screwing you over for the remainder of the STF. Look at the TOR raid missions, they are small maps.
I don't think anyone is against the mission taking less time. But the rewards should be the same. The new Borg loot is not at the same level as you need to collect parts from doing the missions many many times to gather enough to buy what we got before as drops from a handful times. Besides the old way let you gather a new group and start where you left off. It wasn't too much work imho.
Lt. Commander
# 135
12-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Can I please get my klingon T3 DoFF? I didn't get it but I think I'm supposed to based on DevBlog 17:

"■One unique purple quality Duty Officer with a unique ability not available anywhere else in the game for completing at least one tier 3 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account."
Lt. Commander
# 136
12-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkball View Post
Can I please get my klingon T3 DoFF? I didn't get it but I think I'm supposed to based on DevBlog 17:

"■One unique purple quality Duty Officer with a unique ability not available anywhere else in the game for completing at least one tier 3 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account."
I'd advise you check again. There were some issues with the KDF rewards yesterday, but they were fixed by about 5:30p California time.

Details in this thread starting at post 82, and "finishing" with the fix at 107/108:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=243744

In other words, try again to get your KDF rewards (assuming you haven't already). If they still aren't there, I'd submit a bug report in-game and post about it (including the bug tkt #) in that thread (since it has all the Dev attention).

Good luck!
Lt. Commander
# 137
12-12-2011, 10:26 AM
ahh it's fixed. thanks much!
Lt. Commander
# 138
12-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkball View Post
ahh it's fixed. thanks much!
That's good to hear!