Lt. Commander
# 11
11-29-2011, 02:09 PM
I receive an interesting amount of hate from other players but I can't think of anyone I'd consider an enemy. The type of person who, in general, spends more time griping about imbalances while everyone around them dies repeatedly might make the list. That also would include the type of person who just idles through and basically ruins the game for everyone. But no one specific comes to mind at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I receive an interesting amount of hate from other players but I can't think of anyone I'd consider an enemy. The type of person who, in general, spends more time griping about imbalances while everyone around them dies repeatedly might make the list. That also would include the type of person who just idles through and basically ruins the game for everyone. But no one specific comes to mind at the moment.
Which is why I spend my time here griping about balance instead of in game. Last thing I want to be is on hales bad side
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-29-2011, 02:23 PM
/target hale
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-29-2011, 02:38 PM
everyone loves to hate tsi, is that the same thing?
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
I hate seeing TSI in a PuG only becuase i know the odds are stacked against me.

As to the individuals that make up TSI?
No, I hate no one in that fleet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
IMAGINE A BUG FREE WORLD
but lot of the cute little furry bats would die in a bug free world.

I mean if it wasn't for that whole Moth and bright light bug alone, many would not feed near my farm.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Enemies...hmmm...well I DID kill this defiant captain the other night in Kerrat over the fabled broken planet. But I wouldn't call him an enemy. More like a guy that's in my fleet that I barely ever get to team with to pew bad guys...
time zones are OP.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
time zones are OP.
Nah...just broken. In the beginning, Cryptic was put in charge of them. Theyve got half their staff working on a solution. The other half is working on kdf content. They're going to release both at the same time...
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
hrm, this is a little different than that. tsi (i hope, and from my experience) would not be involved in what i witnessed a few nights ago.

some things are uncouth. that's just the way it is.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Nah...just broken. In the beginning, Cryptic was put in charge of them. Theyve got half their staff working on a solution. The other half is working on kdf content. They're going to release both at the same time...
man, i read on another posts how often other games are patched in comparison to this one. and even dev posts that say they dont wait to release things......

sux to be a trekkie and a gamer.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
man, i read on another posts how often other games are patched in comparison to this one. and even dev posts that say they dont wait release
To be fair, they did state they were trying to develope an mmo like no other. It's not their fault that we didn't understand that they were talking about other mmo's development support