Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 141
10-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Are we going to have access to the C-Store? for whatever reason I can't access it and it's bugging me flying around in that POS deathtrap Miranda, a ship that I made sure I would NEVER have to fly again by paying CASH to Cryptic for.

I also find this an awesome time to test the Rhode Island......
Lt. Commander
# 142
10-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianna_Redmoon
Are we going to have access to the C-Store? for whatever reason I can't access it and it's bugging me flying around in that POS deathtrap Miranda, a ship that I made sure I would NEVER have to fly again by paying CASH to Cryptic for.

I also find this an awesome time to test the Rhode Island......
Supposedly at some point they'll hook up a 'fake' c-store to test out the dilithium exchange and other c-store stuff while giving us fake stipends.

And the better time to test the RI would have been before its release.
Lt. Commander
Over the last several weeks there have been a few posts that give the idea that ranking has been sped up to promote testing on the F2P Test Server. Having picked up on that idea, I would like to get either a Confirmation, or a Denial of that as a fact in the process.

If a Post, or a Quote to Confirm or Deny, (Disprove) that idea exists, I would love to see it.

Thanks, SS
Lt. Commander
# 144
11-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Over the last several weeks there have been a few posts that give the idea that ranking has been sped up to promote testing on the F2P Test Server. Having picked up on that idea, I would like to get either a Confirmation, or a Denial of that as a fact in the process.

If a Post, or a Quote to Confirm or Deny, (Disprove) that idea exists, I would love to see it.

Thanks, SS
I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but there's this:

Quote:
...If you're paying attention, you'll also notice that we sped up the leveling curve at the lower levels, so you'll be level 11 before you know it!
Source: http://startrekonline.com/node/2630

I seem to recall there were additional Dev posts that talk about the increased XP given on Tribble, but I don't have ready access to those. Pretty much I was gaining a grade after each mission, plus the DOff system would dump all sorts of XP on ya. I know I was able to level up both Fed and KDF characters to End Game on Tribble in no time. They may have slowed things down though. I haven't really been on Tribble (or Holodeck, for that matter) in weeks since I met my reward requirements and Cryptic's direction spoiled me on the game.
Lt. Commander
# 145
11-18-2011, 11:51 AM
nice thread necro...
Lt. Commander
# 146
11-18-2011, 03:45 PM
That is one of them PV, Thanks.

I dimly recalled a couple, but do not remember where. After Rank 11 or so ranking goes pretty fast anyway. Players have made some posts that they thought ranking was too fast, and I was recalling some items that said it would be.

I will carry that link into the other post for ref there.
Lt. Commander
# 147
11-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Frankly, 100 million EC for Free players is by no means a Limitation for them... 10 million wouldn't be a limitation either. 2million would be much better.
I agree, actually id say 1.5 Million would work as there isn't much you can't do involving EC transactions with 1.5 million EC.
Lt. Commander
# 148
11-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter2
how do we copy our charaters onto the tribble f2p server?
First thing this thread says is that this is disabled for now lol
Lt. Commander
# 149
11-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadamsxii View Post
I agree, actually id say 1.5 Million would work as there isn't much you can't do involving EC transactions with 1.5 million EC.
I 2nd this.

They would also need to limit how much they can withdraw from a fleet bank otherwise it will just be done that way! An empty fleet bank, ec put in, they get temp access to withdraw.