Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.10

General:
  • Updated to the in-game ship store to show missing C-Store ships:
    • Fed Lieutenant: Connie, Oberth, NX
    • Fed Captain: Defiant +1
    • Fed VA: Galaxy Dreadnaught
    • Klingon Commander: SuQob Raptor
    • Klingon Captain: Puyjaq Raptor
  • Renamed all the Sao Paulo parts from "Plus One" to Sao Paulo.
  • Altered the Pach and Puyjaq costumes:
    • They both show up in the tailor.
    • They both have valid preset options.
    • All materials and windows for these ships change together in the tailor now.
  • All the windows for Ch'Tang bird of prey will now change together.
  • The Bellerophon and Thunderchild ships now use the correct icon in the C-store.
  • The Pach Raptor Refit no longer uses the Koroítíinga art in the C-store.
  • Changed map zoom levels for sector space based on the Sirius Sector.
  • Added appropriate icons for sprint, crouch, aim and roll.
  • Added icons for Veteran reward buffs.
  • Updated text for Tour the Galaxy event to make it clear you need to hit every sector in a sector block to get credit.
  • Updated the Crafting event so Feds can transwarp to Memory Alpha and Klingons can warp to QoínoS.
  • Removed some asteroids from the Lackey System to help with performance
  • Edited the button text for the first door to Celes in War is Good for Business.
  • Minor emote updates to address issue with enlarged eyes.
  • Updated Aceton Field so it correctly debuffs the targets' damage and not its damage resistance.
  • Added art updates for Tetryon Space weapons FX.
  • Added art optimization updates for Phaser Space Beam weapons FX.

Duty Officers:
  • Slotting duty officers of green or higher quality will now increase the numeric rewards of an assignment by 5%, 10% or 20% per slotted officer.
  • Reduced numeric rewards by approximately 10% across the board to take into account new quality bonuses.
  • Resolved mis-gendered naming issues with female human duty officers.
  • Disabled Reassignment assignments in favor of new mechanic which allows any "Dismissed" duty officer to grant rewards for.
  • Swapped out several duty officers in the commendation store on the Federation side for Counselors to better match their commendation categories.
  • Re-rigged Colonial Expansion, Prisoner Exchange, and Diagnostic assignments to work better with the new math.
  • Fixed Surgical Alteration assignments which were referencing incorrect reward tables.
  • Fixed bad slotting issues with Interrogate/Debrief Prisoner assignments.
  • Added Recruitment CXP rewards to cadre recruitment assignments.
  • Made commendation rewarded duty officers unique.
  • Added distinct title text for commendation tiering accolades to remove appearance of duplicative accolades.

Known Issues:
  • Increased rewards based on using uncommon, rare, or very rare doffs on assignments are not being properly adjusted yet.
  • The Borg bridge officers will be temporarily unavailable in the C-store.
  • The Defiant Retrofit, Galaxy Retrofit, Intrepid Retrofit, Nebula Refit, and Bírel Retrofit cannot be reclaimed if you discharge them.
    • Nor can they be claimed on alternate characters.
  • The Puyjaq cannot be reclaimed via the ship store if discharged.
    • It can be reclaimed via the C-store, however.
  • Some of the Klingon ships display with the incorrect images in the ship store.
  • The Sao Paulo is missing its hull strength indicator UI.
  • The SuQob and Puyjaq Raptors have some identity issues:
    • If you purchase the SuQob Raptor from the ship vendor, you will be unable to purchase the Puyjaq Raptor.
    • If you purchase the Puyjaq Raptor from the ship vendor, you will be unable to purchase the SuQob Raptor.
    • Both ships are available correctly via the C-store.
  • Players are unable to save changes to Fleet Emblem.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Sao Paulo?

Neat
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-30-2011, 06:40 PM
I like the swap for the counselors, I had posted about theat needinga fix
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-30-2011, 06:40 PM
I have one question it's been bugging me for a little while now, what happened to the uniforms, I can't purchase any and their missing from the C-store, have the been removed from the game or just temporarily disabled?

I know this isn't a major issue and I'm in rush to buy any as I have the uniforms I want for now, but I would just like know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-30-2011, 06:45 PM
That means you can buy the Sao Paulo on one account as usual, but you have to keep it, and you cannot claim it with an alternate character. I hope I got that correct.

I really hope the bonus 5 to 20 percent will be working once it's going to holodeck tomorrow evening (Europe).
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-30-2011, 06:47 PM
I wonder how much longer before the cut off is for tribble rewards like midnight pacific time tonight?
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.10

Known Issues:
  • Increased rewards based on using uncommon, rare, or very rare doffs on assignments are not being properly adjusted yet.
  • The Exocomp and Gekli C-store items will be temporarily unavailable.
  • The Borg bridge officers will be temporarily unavailable in the C-store.
  • The Defiant Retrofit, Galaxy Retrofit, Intrepid Retrofit, Nebula Refit, and Bírel Retrofit cannot be reclaimed if you discharge them.
    • Nor can they be claimed on alternate characters.
  • The Puyjaq cannot be reclaimed via the ship store if discharged.
    • It can be reclaimed via the C-store, however.
  • Some of the Klingon ships display with the incorrect images in the ship store.
  • The Sao Paulo is missing its hull strength indicator UI.
  • The SuQob and Puyjaq Raptors have some identity issues:
    • If you purchase the SuQob Raptor from the ship vendor, you will be unable to purchase the Puyjaq Raptor.
    • If you purchase the Puyjaq Raptor from the ship vendor, you will be unable to purchase the SuQob Raptor.
    • Both ships are available correctly via the C-store.
And yet, it's going to Holodeck (Live) Tomorrow. What happened to 'taking te time to get it right', as stated by Stephen D'Angelo in a STOKed video interview back in October? (Not to mention the slew of other new bugs that have existed on Triblle for the last two patches which I woukld guess still exist?)
Lt. Commander
# 8
Any chance on removing the Star Wars theme from my bridge? I tired of the clone wars.
Lt. Commander
# 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Updated Aceton Field so it correctly debuffs the targets' damage and not its damage resistance.
Aw, man. This power made me feel useful as an Engy Cruiser in STFs. Did you change it back due to PvP? If so, couldn't you have separate player and NPC effects so we could continue to Debuff NPC Damage Resistance?
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
And yet, it's going to Holodeck (Live) Tomorrow. What happened to 'taking te time to get it right', as stated by Stephen D'Angelo in a STOKed video interview back in October? (Not to mention the slew of other new bugs that have existed on Triblle for the last two patches which I woukld guess still exist?)
Hey man if you want to see something funny do skirmish on KDF side and watch the federation ships keep respawning over and over again its really funny up until the point where you want to beam over to the axon... a semi-comical bug LOLS