Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot purchase Vor'Kang
10-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Despite having more than enough Cstore points, cannot purchase the VorKang from the ship requisitions officer on Tribble. When I click the buy tab, the "confirm purchase" screen that pops up is blank.
I also note you cannot see the Vorkang in the Cstore unless you are at the ship requisitions officer in the shipyard.
Hard to track "what we like to buy from the Cstore" when you can't actually buy the stuff that's currently avalible, heh?
And Yes, I am of Capt rank, so I should be able to get the ship now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2011, 05:24 PM
GIMMIE MY VOR"KANG!!!!!!!

I want, I want bad, I WANT NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2011, 09:50 AM
And another rescue from a half a dozen pages back...
Just because I'm not sure it was seen by the right folks...
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Just a reminder...this ship STILL cannot be purchased in the Cstore...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-22-2011, 08:01 AM
So...
Since the relaunch of the Tribble test server with the F2P build we have not been able to buy this ship from the Cstore, and now that the application of that build to Holodeck is due in a couple weeks...
I wonder if it'll be just as bugged on Holodeck when it goes live?
Because after all this time if they still can't (or won't) fix it, it really makes me wonder...
Were they hoping if we couldn't buy it we'd buy one of the other, newer ships they came out with?
Because I'm not gonna buy something I don't want just because what I want is still FUBAR'd.

I also notice claiming the Koro'tinga from the Cstore is still impossible with any character except the one you were logged onto at time of purchase.
Will this be fixed before it goes to Holodeck?
Sure would be nice if all these new toys you've offered us were actually able to be played with...
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2011, 06:08 PM
After today's update...
STILL CAN'T BUY THE VOR'KANG FROM THE CSTORE...
dangit...
I see ya did correct the artwork on the other ships, ty...
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
GIMMIE MY VOR"KANG!!!!!!!

I want, I want bad, I WANT NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Just a reminder...this ship STILL cannot be purchased in the Cstore...
Yep, Vor"Kang still not available, the CStore & Ship Vendor for the KDF are both definitely messed up.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-30-2011, 08:11 AM
So...it's been almost 2 months, can we hope to be able to purchase this ship by the time the build goes to Holodeck in a few days...?
Not that I'll be on Tribble anymore after that happens....
I mean, we can already buy it just fine on Holodeck...can we hope it won't get screwed up like it is now and has been on Tribble since it relaunched with the F2P build?
Hard to track the things we like to buy in the Cstore (that was why it was stated none of our current purchases on Holodeck were not present on Tribble) when the stuff we like to buy CAN'T BE BOUGHT!!
Ahem...
Just please don't do whatever you did to it on Tribble when the build goes to Holodeck....
Lt. Commander
# 9 ... still missing
11-30-2011, 06:31 PM
As of tonight's TTS update ST.16.20111119a.10 - Vor'Kang still missing from C-Store
and shipyard vendor still broken although the Vor'Kang is listed.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIce
As of tonight's TTS update ST.16.20111119a.10 - Vor'Kang still missing from C-Store
and shipyard vendor still broken although the Vor'Kang is listed.
Strangely I bought it the second the F2P build went live on Holodeck

The problem that I have with the isometric charge console is that it shares a cool down with Gravity Well and the only reason that I wanted the console was so I could pair it up with my Gravity Well 3.

If I were able to test the console out on Tribble and was aware of the shared cool down I would not have bought the Vessel.

Looks like I wasted $12.50; however itís still a very good attack when you can combine it with a teammates Gravity well.