Lt. Commander
# 111
12-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills
Both actually. I did three tiers, while working all the other departments, in just a few weeks. It seemed to be
the easiest and fastest. My understanding is that will change on holo.
Q
Going the old way was quite exhausting (not to say boring ) since you had go through the same missions again and again ( 1370/10=137 times to be exact).
I leveled Diplomacy on Tribble the old way. I started before the DOFF system was launched (because of the transwarp bonuses.) So I reached T4 quite early.

Leveling Medicine was very hard since the assignments are too rare - sometimes there weren't any in all of the sectors. In fact this occurred quite often.
Lt. Commander
# 112
12-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaQ View Post
Going the old way was quite exhausting (not to say boring ) since you had go through the same missions again and again ( 1370/10=137 times to be exact).
I leveled Diplomacy on Tribble the old way. I started before the DOFF system was launched (because of the transwarp bonuses.) So I reached T4 quite early.

Leveling Medicine was very hard since the assignments are too rare - sometimes there weren't any in all of the sectors. In fact this occurred quite often.
Well, i started with a new character and doffed my way up to VA. Didn't play the missions. So, i put a bit more time into the doffs.
Q
Lt. Commander
# 113
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Ich hope they count the VA that I got 23:45 MEZ (CET) on the November 30. for the award.
Lt. Commander
# 114 Mehhhh
12-02-2011, 01:47 AM
OK the bugs I've found so far in the new holodeck F2P build

Cryptic you seriously need to sort this before this goes ACTUAL F2P

So heads up to people who haven't yet logged in.

New Toons and Existing, weapons or melee cannot be used as no actions are slotted/linked

primary/secondary/happy slap *MISSING*

Respec, cannot complete as the button remains greyed out dispite allocating all my points to the new tree *yes i have two yes TWO respec token gathering dust*

So newbs will be unable to get out of tutorial EVER thus they will remain on the deck of the khitomer until the borg assimilates them!

Sort it OUT!
Lt. Commander
# 115
12-02-2011, 09:34 AM
I didn't think it was possible to lose more respect for STO....I feel like I'm at a pre-school whenever I'm at ESD now.
Lt. Commander
# 116
12-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I didn't think it was possible to lose more respect for STO....I feel like I'm at a pre-school whenever I'm at ESD now.
It's not THAT bad. If the new signs were blue, we'd hardly notice a difference.
Lt. Commander
# 117
12-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
I'm not ecstatic about this. For many reasons. The way they converted the game in to F2P. It being released on my birthday (has to be the worst birthday gift I've ever got). I'm sure additional time could have been used to iron out bugs and actually listen to the complaints from your customers about the product you're changing.
Happy birthday anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 118
12-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills
Well, i started with a new character and doffed my way up to VA. Didn't play the missions. So, i put a bit more time into the doffs.
Q
Same with me (except leveling Diplomacy). With the launch of DOFF system I started to level Med. And NOW (20:00 UTC) I got the last 7 (!) XP's missing to rank 3 - finally. (Hope they did not freeze Tribble already.)