Lt. Commander
# 21
12-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Anti-Saint View Post
Heh, lost access to one of my paid-for Klingon ship costumes; Tor'Kaht.
It's possible you've had it lost longer than just this publish; I've a ticket open about mine lost a few weeks ago. Hope folks took inventory of all their C-Store purchases before this went in....
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorethL
It's possible you've had it lost longer than just this publish; I've a ticket open about mine lost a few weeks ago. Hope folks took inventory of all their C-Store purchases before this went in....
One of the reasons I and other people often requested some sort of receipt or at least a simple list what has been purchased and when.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
She was the old Emblem Store NPC - and since there's no more Emblems...

For Ground Equipment got the the Requisitions are of ESD - for Space, go to Ship Requisitions. Those are the Dilithium item verdors.
Thank you. I guess I can't get Mk XI Antiproton weapons from there. I'm guessing those are Borg shop weapons only now?
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-01-2011, 11:47 AM
the duty officer system looks good and i get y the skills cost more now but y dont the higher skills give bigger bonuses anymore?

and would it have been so hard to put a warning in the buletins about the skill reset? i logged in and found a load of my abilities missing and nearly paniced and sent an unessecary help ticket about it
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Great job to the devs. I'm just a casual player, but so much improvement has gone into the game I am impressed.
Lt. Commander
# 26 Major Glitch
12-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Anybody else having problems with their primary or currently selected ground weapon? After the update, I can no longer fire my primary weapon, the buttons are hollowed out, and the controls no longer respond. I tried a restart of the game, and nothing has worked so far. Please help!
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFaso View Post
Anybody else having problems with their primary or currently selected ground weapon? After the update, I can no longer fire my primary weapon, the buttons are hollowed out, and the controls no longer respond. I tried a restart of the game, and nothing has worked so far. Please help!
after spending my skillpoints it worked again
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Would be great if we actually could enjoy all the new content, lets say the Academy Event or Defera Invasion if we don't manage to get into instance #1. Thinking about that the Borg invasion is only once a week for my playtime and the next one will be in 9 days, its an interesting "feature" that only 1 instance has active events.
Lt. Commander
# 29 disapointed
12-01-2011, 03:15 PM
very very disapointed in this realese... there are way to many bugs for this to have went live. seems you guys are trying to rush things a bit... gotta say there area lot of things i do like, but too many dislikes to outweigh the likes... i can totally tell you have put alot of effort into this, but what is the point of beta testing something if your not gonna listen to what the people want ???
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Thank you for the update and my new Boff. Really enjoying everything so far