Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
12-01-2011, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
And yet, it's going to Holodeck (Live) Tomorrow. What happened to 'taking te time to get it right', as stated by Stephen D'Angelo in a STOKed video interview back in October? (Not to mention the slew of other new bugs that have existed on Triblle for the last two patches which I woukld guess still exist?)
'Taking the time to get it right' was just empty words clearly.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Tribble is also down now ... I hope that's the duff reward fix (percentage of reward raise when using rarity duffs) and the Sao Paulo / all retrofits claiming issue.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Tribble is also down now ... I hope that's the duff reward fix (percentage of reward raise when using rarity duffs) and the Sao Paulo / all retrofits claiming issue.
It was actually just for some server updates. We're working on a new build right now, though, that should have several good things in it.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Although I'm not sure if this is the right place to bring that up; The Koro't'inga class showed up in the shipyard for 0 anything, while showing up in the C-store with 800 C-points... I didn't purchase it before and there's no hint that it's on sale for -100% so I'm confused now.