Lt. Commander
# 2
11-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
http://www.startrek.com/article/rele...star-trek-film

Discuss

Personally, not a fan of 3-D
Discuss... what? That they will eventually come out with a new Trek movie? And that like any other major action movie until they have them in holodeck form, it will be in 3D?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri_Starrider
Discuss... what? That they will eventually come out with a new Trek movie? And that like any other major action movie until they have them in holodeck form, it will be in 3D?
Discuss speculation? Who will the villain be? what will the story line be? Which planet will blow up this time?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-29-2011, 09:49 AM
I know the Khan thoery comes and goes, but I think that's more misdirection than anything else. I would imagine that JJ and his people are keeping a tight lid on the details for as long as they can. I know the Doctor Who folks went so far as to disguise their raw footage under the name Torchwood (an anagram) so I would be suspicious of any project called Krestart :p I just don't like waiting till May 2013
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
I know the Khan thoery comes and goes, but I think that's more misdirection than anything else. I would imagine that JJ and his people are keeping a tight lid on the details for as long as they can. I know the Doctor Who folks went so far as to disguise their raw footage under the name Torchwood (an anagram) so I would be suspicious of any project called Krestart :p I just don't like waiting till May 2013
me either. It seems so far away!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Benecio Del Toro may be in it. I reckon he'd make a good Klingon. Alice Eve... google image her. Yoeman Rand or Nurse Chapel.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Meh. 2nd Trek movie I will avoid and not pay money to watch.

I can't do 3-D in the first place....Have yet to find any glasses that honestly work over top of my prescription glasses. Not that I see the point of 3D movies right now anyway...

I lost interest in JJ's stuff even before the last Trek. His stuff just doesn't do much for me in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2011, 07:07 PM
I don't know about the 3-D part due to it really messes with my eyes. but I am curious about the film itself.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I'll go see it regardless if it's JJ Abrams or not.