Lt. Commander
# 1 A question
12-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Well the staff failed to answer me after more then 10 days. I am staff @ a online gaming site myself and this is kinda fail.

Now i know this question doesnt fit in this area but i need to ask it somewhere.

Was planning to "p2p" a bit before the f2p lunch and when i wanted to check my character it said "No character" on the main site. Further more i cant post anywhere in the forum other this area.

Posted a support ticket and no answer since 20th november.

Can this be case i have no active sub. atm ? Wasnt like that earlier. Still i think i should be able to see my characters lol.

Any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 07:04 PM
if you are talking about seeing your character on the website they are removed from the site after atime of no play. they will show back up as soon as you log in to an active account

as far as posting on the forum currently only active accounts can post anywhere . non active are limited to this section.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
if you are talking about seeing your character on the website they are removed from the site after atime of no play. they will show back up as soon as you log in to an active account

as far as posting on the forum currently only active accounts can post anywhere . non active are limited to this section.
Well tyvm !

Just what i wanted to know. So my chars are still there just cant see em alright.

Cant imagine how such a "good" online game has such a fail staff. But alright

In MMORPG where i am the Head Moderator ppl get "fired" for such incompetence. Ty for your help tho.